Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
stubborn procrastinator
107,558 Posts
(4) Ting Li/Tian Tian Sun (CHN/CHN) d. Iveta Benesova/Lenka Nemeckova (CZE/CZE) 61 60
(1) Els Callens/Meilen Tu (BEL/USA) d. Maria Fernanda Alves/Adriana Serra Zanetti (BRA/ITA) 76(4) 62
(2) Rita Grande/Alina Jidkova (ITA/RUS) d. Ally Baker/Sarah Taylor (USA/USA) 42 ret. (Taylor-right ankle strain)

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Iveta / Lenka :eek:
Els / Meilen :bounce:
Ally / Sarah :sad: :sad:

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Jie Zheng (CHN) def. WC- Melanie Marois (CAN 6-2 6-0

Melanie :sad:

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
God damn it, what happened ? You nearly beat Loit and you can't even match Zheng ? Is Zheng's a power hitter ? I don't really know her.

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,414 Posts
Ouch, tough scoreline Melanie :sad:

Really expected better than that scorewise, but Zheng has clearly been in great form lately.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,566 Posts
Ten_Isse_Fan said:
God damn it, what happened ? You nearly beat Loit and you can't even match Zheng ? Is Zheng's a power hitter ? I don't really know her.
Jie is in form at the moment :) . She was ranked 186 at the beginning of the season and is now 96 :cool: .

She has beaten lately players like Tamarine Tanasugarn or Flavia Penetta :D .

If you want to know a bit more about Jie, you can go there :

ZHENG Jie

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
Thanks Steveg.

Do you guys think Maureen or Marie-Ève have better chances ? I think that Marie-Ève could be surprising against Marion.

·
This is my fancy user title
9,102 Posts
Ten_Isse_Fan said:
Thanks Steveg.

Do you guys think Maureen or Marie-Ève have better chances ? I think that Marie-Ève could be surprising against Marion.
depends on which mo shows up...if its the mo that played at the canadian open then she will get crushed..if its the mo that played at the uso or wimby then she can win this one.

M-E is a head case...she will most likely win a set and choke and fall apart as always..i hope im wrong on this one though as i do like her very much

21 - 40 of 70 Posts