Tennis Forum banner

321 - 340 of 355 Posts

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
anyone know who won the first and 2nd set @ the match between Benesova/Peschke - Andres/Vanc??, also are there score becuz the Strasbourg SB is still stuck on 7-5 4-6 1-0 :mad: :fiery:

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Jeleno Benesovo said:
does anybody knows the score for Benesova/Peschke vs Andrés/Vanc?
Yikes Jeleno ur faster then me ;) just kidding :p, hate it to know nothin' :mad:

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
now the score from Benesova/Peschke - Vanc/Andres is from SB, and we Benesova fans still dunno nothing..., oh well i have to check out the results on the site of Strasbourg

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
northernlight said:
now the score from Benesova/Peschke - Vanc/Andres is from SB, and we Benesova fans still dunno nothing..., oh well i have to check out the results on the site of Strasbourg
It now says Iveta/Kveta lost 75 46 16 but I don't believe it, yet . :mad:

·
Registered
959 Posts
northernlight said:
the official website says Andrés/vanc wins 5-7 6-4 6-1 but I prefer to wait and see for a more reliable source :p

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Jeleno Benesovo said:
the official website says Andrés/vanc wins 5-7 6-4 6-1 but I prefer to wait and see for a more reliable source :p
yes i am checking out wtatour.com now ;)

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
northernlight said:
yes i am checking out wtatour.com now ;)
but it's not working :rolleyes: :mad:

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
Paola 6-1 5-5, she was up 5-4 :p

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
scoreboard doesnt show up who is serving :p
Paola 6-5 :)

321 - 340 of 355 Posts