Puta. :mad:

;)

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,213 Posts
anabel said:
Alx def Ryan/Anabel 6-2 6-3

Congrats :)
Sore Loser... it was Alx/Petosp. thanks god i won a couple of points that is good enough for me.

TTT fights during matches were gone, you came back and this kind of enviroment gets back. You and your inmature attitude. Forget me Anabel.

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
petosp said:
Sore Loser... it was Alx/Petosp. thanks god i won a couple of points that is good enough for me.

TTT fights during matches were gone, you came back and this kind of enviroment gets back. You and your inmature attitude. Forget me Anabel.
Ups!! You were even in the chat? As was Alx always who got the rights answers.. i didnt notice you..

Fights without me? Seeing how ber and you acted today? Sure...

you are forgotten long time ago, it's you who keep answering all of my posts.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
anabel said:
As was Alx always who got the rights answers.. i didnt notice you..
So? Petosp was still Alx's partner and it's his title too...you are an extremely sore loser, geez.

And if you felt that Petosp did nothing to win the match, keep that to yourself. It's OBVIOUSLY not going to change anything if you say it here, other than insult Petosp and starting, once again, a stupid fight.

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
Did i say anything? It was just him who come here for a fight. If he was not happy with the way i posted the score he just had to put it in his way.

The only one who loves to fight against me and insult me is him... so you should post that speech in more than 1 thread in this forum...

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
anabel said:
Did i say anything?
Uhh, duh.

"Alx def Ryan/Anabel 6-2 6-3"

If I'm not mistaken, doubles is played with 2 players on each side of the court :rolleyes:

Anyways, this is none of my business, so I won't be posting anything else

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
Geez. That's ok.

Don't want any problem with you, James. Have a nice night (here) afternoon there? Well anyway, have a nice time.

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
I do have to give anabel credit for something... she's better at starting fights than me. :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts