Anabel/ASV Esp/Usa/4 vs
Jacs/Wongqks Phi/Chn

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Results

1st round

Anabel/ASV Esp/Usa/4 def Jacs/Wongqks Phi/Chn 6-1 4-0 w.o.

Semis

ILT/Paul Gbr/3 def Williamslover/Petosp Bra/Ven/1 2-6 5-5 w.o.

Alx/Kkovafan Mex/Esp/2 def Anabel/ASV Esp/Usa/4 6-2 3-6 4-5 w.o.

Final

Alx/Kkovafan Mex/Esp/2 def ILT/Paul Gbr/3 7-6 7-5

Congrats Alx and Kkovafan :wavey:

Sorry Jacs & Wonqks, i wont accept people insulting other players anymore. It wont happen again sorry.

·
Team WTAworld, TOP President
9,327 Posts
thank you.

i'm also sorry for walking out.

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ASV i wont play doubles more with you, so dont even ask me to.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,263 Posts
Sorry about that anabel, it was not direct on you so..

·
3,196 Posts
I am soooo sorry about that Anabel...

I just knew something would happen.

Every single time I play TTT I get disconnected from the chat and normally have to restart my computer at least once during the tournament. I was in such a great mood starting our match knowing that my computer was actually working for once. So, I played and then it got so messed up towards the last set. The lag was horrid and took till after the NQ was asked for me to actually see the question. Eventually, my computer just shut down. I restarted it and it didn't work. I had to wait 5 minutes for the ScanDisk thing to work and then all my programs loaded as normal. I tried connecting to AOL, but all the access numbers were busy!:mad: I tried for 15 minutes and couldn't get on. By then it was 20 minutes after I left the chat and I knew it was hopeless to keep trying. I am so sorry about all of this.

If you want to stop playing with me, that is fine. But I think it is really ridiculous that its because I couldn't get onto the Internet after I got lagged off from the chat which caused me to get disconnected. I think thats real naive of you, and I think that its good that you wish not to play with me anymore since it was so petty of you to say you won't play with me anymore without even knowing why I left.

·
3,196 Posts
bump for anabel to see....

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,212 Posts
Don´t worry ber :( we will win next time. I don´t dump you as Anabel did to ASV :p . And as you have not done it to me ;) :kiss:

·
3,196 Posts
...waiting for response:mad:

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
Sorry Peto :(
I also got all my access numbers busy, and I couldn't come in the chat! I know we will win again! We are the best! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts