Alx Mex/1 def Jordan Usa 6-3 6-2
Petosp Ven/2 def Steven Can 1-6 6-3 6-1

Final

Alx Mex/1 def Petosp Ven/2 6-2 6-2

Congrats Alx

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,492 Posts
Thanks a lot Petosp, you tell me not to bother moving to Los Angeles to avoid wasting my time by playing Alex in my first match of Helsinki because you are putting yourself back in Los Angeles, and then of course you lie to me and again change your mind and screw me over of going to Los Angeles.

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,492 Posts
Nothing new with Petosp

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,492 Posts
I'd like to ask for a WC into Los Angeles, and if accepted then obviously I will withdraw from Helsinki.

If I'm not allowed, then I will stay in Helsinki.

·
Banned
92 Posts
Let me get this straight... :p

Petosp changed from LA to Helsinki, because he didn't want to play against me 1st round... and if Petosp played Helsinki, then Randy wouldn't have had to play Alx 1st round in Helsinki... so now they hate each other.

And, of course, this is all my fault. Vamos.

I bet Mikey is happy that he might play me in SF. :p

·
Banned
92 Posts
Haha... it's funny how strong the Helsinki draw is. A shitty Tier IV. Even winning it won't help most of your rankings. :p

All of you have such poor scheduling methods... last week was the tournament to play the lower tier. Oh well. :p

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
Correct Leena ;) - especially about the part that you mentioned me in :p

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes sorry.

I can't do it Randy.

I only can if the move does not modify the draw. That means players who are not seed, or players who dont have bye in first round.

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,492 Posts
I am mad Leena, because I told Petosp I would switch over to Los Angeles then, and instead he told me not to and said he would be going back to LA - which he then edited his post and did so - Then didn't inform me that again he changed back to Helsinki, and keeping me under the impression that I do not need to move there. Nothing to do with you :)

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,492 Posts
and thanks anyway Anabel, I understand :)

·
Banned
92 Posts
Oh, and could the people in Los Angeles please play their matches promptly... I'm leaving Friday night.

That doesn't mean I let anyone win by w/o. If I get to play Anabel in the final... I will find a way online. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
Not that I really mind or anything, but I'm curious as to why we suddenly have 8 seeds in a tournament of 8 people. It doesn't even matter how long ago that last happened because I don't really feel like going back pages and pages only to find that it hasn't happened in quite some time - just look at last week's tournaments in BOTH San Diego and Sopot (do note however that 9 people just like Helsinki does, yet it, too, only had 8 seeds).

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,212 Posts
Randy H said:
I am mad Leena, because I told Petosp I would switch over to Los Angeles then, and instead he told me not to and said he would be going back to LA - which he then edited his post and did so - Then didn't inform me that again he changed back to Helsinki, and keeping me under the impression that I do not need to move there. Nothing to do with you :)
Sorry Randy when we talked in MSN back again we discussed the fact that Anabel may use 4 seeded players in a 8 player event.

So i forgot to change back to LA as i had to leave.
Im sorry once again we fight over this game.

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,492 Posts
just stay out of my face and there will be no problems. :)

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Matt played very well. :eek: :cool:

Good match both. :)

1 - 20 of 137 Posts