Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TTT has new rules. They will be applied from now on. Check them before the game of this saturday as they are very important, so check them here:

http://www.geocities.com/tennistriviatour/rules.html

You have to sing up here and for play you have to go at the time to this chat : http://www.jasc.com/chat/chat.asp?

Details:

Tournament: Antwerp

Tier: II

Schedule: Saturday 2nd March at 6.30 Cet / 12.30 New York time.

Defending champion: New tourny

01'final: New tourny

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,212 Posts
me in

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,196 Posts
I'm in......

ANABEL: CHECK PARIS RESULTS THREAD

·
Team WTAworld, TOP President
9,327 Posts
im in :)

·
Registered
12,185 Posts
I'm gonna try :rolleyes:

·
3,196 Posts
Posted in Paris thread, which Anabel won't read:

Arantxa's #1 Fan said:
I am soooo sorry about that Anabel...

I just knew something would happen.

Every single time I play TTT I get disconnected from the chat and normally have to restart my computer at least once during the tournament. I was in such a great mood starting our match knowing that my computer was actually working for once. So, I played and then it got so messed up towards the last set. The lag was horrid and took till after the NQ was asked for me to actually see the question. Eventually, my computer just shut down. I restarted it and it didn't work. I had to wait 5 minutes for the ScanDisk thing to work and then all my programs loaded as normal. I tried connecting to AOL, but all the access numbers were busy!:mad: I tried for 15 minutes and couldn't get on. By then it was 20 minutes after I left the chat and I knew it was hopeless to keep trying. I am so sorry about all of this.

If you want to stop playing with me, that is fine. But I think it is really ridiculous that its because I couldn't get onto the Internet after I got lagged off from the chat which caused me to get disconnected. I think thats real naive of you, and I think that its good that you wish not to play with me anymore since it was so petty of you to say you won't play with me anymore without even knowing why I left.

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OMG ASV Stop that, i read it on sunday, just after you posted it!!

There is nothing to say , so what answer do you want from me.

·
3,196 Posts
anabel said:
OMG ASV Stop that, i read it on sunday, just after you posted it!!

There is nothing to say , so what answer do you want from me.
You could at least say "I understand why you didn't return"...not just a non-response.

I am torn after hearing you say "there is nothing to say"...its great to know how after I couldn't get onto the Internet after being Lagged off, you don't have anything to say. Its amazing. You really are a bitch who only thinks about herself. SOOORRRYYY I GOT SIGNED OFF. SOOORRRYYY THERE AREN'T ENOUGH ACCESS NUMBERS. I ONLY WISH I COULD PLEASE THE BEST PLAYER IN THE HUGE GAME OF TTT!

I'm glad that I couldn't get back on......you don't deserve ranking points for the semifinal.

The only person who I do apologize to is Sonfo because had I not been signed off, she would have most likely retained her #1 ranking. Sorry Sonfo, hopefully you will get it back this week.

Anway Anabel, you are disgusting and selfish

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PFF ASV!!

What the hell is that??

What do you want from me? that i tell you oooh poor ASV who was logged out... u want that? I was very mad the other day when you left, beacuse all that effort for nothing, but i was not mad at you, did i tell u something bad?? No. I just told u i would not play with you, i dont want that to happen again cause its really frustated to lose a match when u have a match point. Thats all.

And yes i must be the selfish player in the world, for that i play with lower ranked players.

What did you do? you insulted me and u apologised sonfo. I accepted to play with you, did it sonfo? i think he told u NO 1000 times, and that would be the answer u would get of Alx, Williamslover, ILT and a long etc...but oh yes i am the bitch and the selfish and disgusting. Good!! cause thanks to you i wont play with a lower ranked player anymore, if i am called bitch and selfish i will act that way!

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,212 Posts
Omg please Anabel don't be like that cause you are not like it :kiss:

ASV please understand Anabel cause you left, and its horrible to lose a match like that after having match point!

Bernardo did the same to me, anyway i have left him couple of times so we are now even :p :eek: lol JOKE BERNARDO!!! :kiss:

C you all good luck this weekend

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
This is a very common problem in TTT doubles.
I was wondering if the old rule could be introduced where one player can play for a team if the other doubles player is absent?

I know it's not a singles tournie,but arent there too many withdrawals?

But ofcourse Mussolini has to accept that :rolleyes:;)

·
63,711 Posts
<---- will play Antwerp! :) AlexSydney decided that he don't want play Doubles for while only concentration on Singles.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I'll play my comeback tournie here if the chat loads!!! so i'm in! Don't wanna become known as the Anna Kournikova of ttt coz I've won nothing lol! and I might be a tad late sat like around 7pm so please put my match last.

p.s I love your new bitchy side Anabel, like I always say, you have to be a bitch to be nice sometimes.

·
Registered
12,185 Posts
pff peto! :p ;)

:rolleyes: @ anabel...

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Elektra rules say you have to be at 6.45 or u wont be able to play. I will put u in draw but only for this time as its ur come back, but next weeks u have to follow rules as the rest of players.

Anyway wellcome back (2) ;)

·
49,763 Posts
stevens in!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts