Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
She's coming for your faves wigs
18,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By Tennis Week
05/25/2007

It's a French Open field of dreams for tennis fans: even if you don't get The Tennis Channel, TTC still has your ticket to live French Open match coverage — free of charge. In a match of center court and center field, The Tennis Channel will play ball with Major League Baseball to bring both the 2007 French Open and 2008 Australian Open to the web.

The Tennis Channel has partnered with MLB Advanced Media, LP (MLBAM), the interactive media and Internet company of Major League Baseball, in a multi-year agreement to stream live matches on multiple courts and supporting content to Tennis Channel’s web site during Roland Garros.

The online coverage of the French Open at www.TheTennisChannel.com will complement Tennis Channel’s comprehensive broadcast coverage of the clay-court major starting on Sunday, May 27.

Powered by MLBAM, www.TheTennisChannel.com will stream French Open matches live, allowing web viewers to choose from up to four simultaneous matches — all for free. In addition to live matches, TTC will provide other on-demand video content, including daily highlights, archived matches and original content.

http://www.sportsmediainc.com/tennis...annerregi on=

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
:yippee:

·
Registered
20,122 Posts
:aneres?: if it's true

But I don't see anything about it on TTC's website. :confused:

·
Registered
52,365 Posts
Just saw this on mtf a few hours ago!!
Such good news.

·
Registered
20,122 Posts
Well, I guess I'll be waking up at 5 am then. :D

·
Registered
24,441 Posts
:yeah: Great news

·
She's coming for your faves wigs
18,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great :bounce:

If they decide to show Andy 24/7 then Ill be glad I have this :lol:

·
Registered
12,384 Posts
so awesome. But I really really hope they aren't just going to show the Men's tennis streaming thing they usually do.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
o. they might just stream center court. :armed:

·
Rena's Army
35,201 Posts
great...I hope they show women's matches

1 - 20 of 178 Posts