Tennis Forum banner

1521 - 1532 of 1532 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Re: TT US Open: Main draws posted! Singles starts on Monday, doubles on Tuesday!

Interesting stats if anyone cares: 179 total singles matches between qualies and MD. 4 of those went to TB1 scores. 2 involved Michael and 2 involved sexysova.

·
잊지마
23,550 Posts
Re: TT US Open: Main draws posted! Singles starts on Monday, doubles on Tuesday!

there was one more in R1 :p

·
Registered
6,339 Posts

congratz vladekCRO :hearts: and kittytenis :)

·
Registered
26,592 Posts

Congrats KittyTennis/vladekCRO :aparty:

Elwin :kiss: We had 2 great weeks here :hi5:
Before the match I knew Serena would choke in the 2nd as she has done in the past, but was hoping she would get it together and win a close 2nd set. But choking a double break 4-1 lead, serving for the match 3 times :sobbing: :lol:

Also congrats to matthias :cheer: And RU Ondrej :hug:

Thanks to Ruben and Adrian for doing a great job these 2 weeks :worship: :hatoff:

·
Registered
84,729 Posts

Sigi won :eek: :cheer: I thought he lost?:confused: Maybe the crying tactic works after all.:eek:h:

·
Let's have a kiki!
102,623 Posts

I'd like to congratulate to the winners in singles, matthias :smooch:, and doubles, KittyTennis (who made the winning SR) and vladekCRO :cheer::bowdown:

But also big congrats to Sexysova :hug: and Elwin and Sasja :awww::sobbing::hug::smooch:. I'm sure you will win your GS anyway :yeah:

Also thank you to Ruben, who managed the Singles stuff and let me assist him here during the last 2 1/2 weeks :yeah:

and last but not least, thank you to everyone who was playing here and sending in time and right format. :yeah:

It was really nice to be your host and I hope you weren't to affected by some little mistakes or some late differences, because at the end of the day, this is just an online-game, and we, Ruben and me, were spending tons of our free time during this period and trying to make this GS special for you (Schedule of Game, Interviews, special Doubles Draw, etc.)

Hope you all liked it and see you at the next tournaments.

Adrian :hatoff:

·
Registered
15,726 Posts

Congrats to Wooden Spoon winners:
coolfish1103 and Adrian/rvugt :cheer:

·
Let's have a kiki!
102,623 Posts

Congrats to Wooden Spoon winners:
coolfish1103 and Adrian/rvugt :cheer:
Yes :banana:

I checked it during the SF and forgot about it :tears:

I won a GS title :hearts::hearts::hearts:

1521 - 1532 of 1532 Posts