1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
8,383 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,427 Posts
He wasn't even talking about you??? But go off

Who was he talking about? @AdeyC? No one complained about the doubles results and even if he had is irrelevant. All the diffs were posted to figure out who won and the final results were posted more than 12 hours away from the next deadline. Stop trolling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
Who was he talking about? @AdeyC? No one complained about the doubles results and even if he had is irrelevant. All the diffs were posted to figure out who won and the final results were posted more than 12 hours away from the next deadline. Stop trolling

He was talking about Power Shot, because he was the person he quoted? I mean basic reading is always nice.

·
Premium Member
23,427 Posts
He was talking about Power Shot, because he was the person he quoted? I mean basic reading is always nice.

You are so freaking dumb. He was complaining about 60 people waiting for results. Power Shot is not a manager so what does he have to do with results? You are so stupid

·
Registered
8,383 Posts
:spit:

·
Premium Member
6,928 Posts
You are so freaking dumb. He was complaining about 60 people waiting for results. Power Shot is not a manager so what does he have to do with results? You are so stupid

Power Shot is manager, but no in TT ;)

·
Registered
21,938 Posts
Funny thing is he brought up something that had nothing to do with TT when he first quoted me :lol:.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts

Listen up Fridge supporter, you're not gonna go around being whack as fuck not being able to connect two dots sitting across from eachother and then proceed and call me dumb & stupid. Learn basic comprehension and then try to come for someone and it's really sad you have to lean on insults when you have nothing smart to say. Yikes!

·
Premium Member
23,427 Posts
Listen up Fridge supporter, you're not gonna go around being whack as fuck not being able to connect two dots sitting across from eachother and then proceed and call me dumb & stupid. Learn basic comprehension and then try to come for someone and it's really sad you have to lean on insults when you have nothing smart to say. Yikes!

Hahahahahaha so your best insult is to come for Vika?

Such a silly goose, go play with the other kids and let the grown ups run things

·
Milk and honey
3,456 Posts

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What does FITD have to do with TT??!

Especially since people were complaining about the LL list

Look who was arguing, did it have to make sense? lol