Tennis Forum banner

741 - 760 of 793 Posts

·
Registered
29,518 Posts
Re: TT Managers Thread 2016 - December tournaments avaiable! Deadline: 04th November

finally the debut of TT Djibouti :worship:

pack your bags, @danieln1 :wavey: @chingching :umbrella:

·
Registered
23,080 Posts
Re: TT Managers Thread 2016 - December tournaments avaiable! Deadline: 04th November

what Djibouti get cancelled again and SAISAI GOAT fade into managerial irrelavance once more
@Michael!, make 50c Antalya Djibouti as well, maybe managing two events in a row will teach him some respect :p

·
Registered
29,518 Posts
what Djibouti get cancelled again and SAISAI GOAT fade into managerial irrelavance once more

@Michael!, make 50c Antalya Djibouti as well, maybe managing two events in a row will teach him some respect
:spit:

Can you please quote the post where I said I would manage 2016 Djibouti :shrug:

·
Administrator
65,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #745

Djibouti can get replaced anyway, most managers prefer European tournaments, so we will see if we find managers for it at all, if SAISAI does not want to manage it himself! :awww:

·
Registered
29,518 Posts

Djibouti can get replaced anyway, most managers prefer European tournaments, so we will see if we find managers for it at all, if SAISAI does not want to manage it himself! :awww:
sorry I don't understand that comment, as Djibouti is in the same time zone as Europe and it should be easier to manage than European tournaments as it will have fewer players ... I hope this is not another example of European bias :SNE:

why the f do you make such a big deal about it then ffs
http://www.tennisforum.com/643-tennis-tipping/863650-introducing-goat-armada-new-world-order-tennis-tipping.html

because in the original Manifesto for GOAT Armada, we stated that one of our main goals was to Bring Tennis Tipping to New Parts of the World

I checked the times that the tournament started play in 2013, just don't think I can post diffs at that time :hysteric:

but I would be happy to create thread, post entry list, post OOP, host player party if there is someone else who can co-manage with me that can post diffs at the start of play @Meelis or @AdeyC :shrug:

·
Registered
16,541 Posts

^^

Take it full and then you do whatever marketing you want. Or declare you dont want it, then I manage 45c Antalya. As easy as that.

·
Administrator
65,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #749

sorry I don't understand that comment, as Djibouti is in the same time zone as Europe and it should be easier to manage than European tournaments as it will have fewer players ... I hope this is not another example of European bias :SNE:
I did not mean it in a bad way, I am happy to have Djibouti on the schedule and it will stay there as long as we find a manager for it but I obviously can´t force people to manage it if they would prefer to manage another tournament in that week, so I just hope that someone requests it until the deadline is over! :p

·
Premium Member
57,537 Posts

just take it Laszlo :p

according to itf Nules has a Saturday final, so I would prefer Ortisei :)

·
Registered
17,933 Posts

Can you please remove the Djibouti one. even if it plays its not expected to get more than 32 players in the draw. How do managers plan to do 2 rounds of qualifying + full tournament with only a main draw thats not full.

·
Registered
29,518 Posts

^^

Take it full and then you do whatever marketing you want. Or declare you dont want it, then I manage 45c Antalya. As easy as that.
Not sure if you are still bitter that Aga wasted MP on Sveta, but do you have to constantly provoke me in every singles TT thread (Singapore, Zhuhai, Managers thread) :SNE:

just because you are a Board Member, does not mean you can be disrespectful toward other TT players :wavey:

·
Registered
29,518 Posts

Can you please remove the Djibouti one. even if it plays its not expected to get more than 32 players in the draw. How do managers plan to do 2 rounds of qualifying + full tournament with only a main draw thats not full.
Michael! already said he is keeping it until the deadline :rolleyes:

there won't be 2 rounds of TT Q for this ITF :wavey:

·
Registered
16,541 Posts

^^

Not sure if you are still bitter that Aga wasted MP on Sveta, but do you have to constantly provoke me in every singles TT thread (Singapore, Zhuhai, Managers thread) :SNE:

just because you are a Board Member, does not mean you can be disrespectful toward other TT players :wavey:

I need an English speaker here :D

If that is provoking then what is a proper word for your "normal" daily behaviour?

·
Registered
27,286 Posts

Saisai seriously let it go.
What's the point of all this??

Djibouti has "cancelled" by lack of commitments written all over anw. Stop trying it to happen. Lagos was also tried and cancelled 2-3 years ago

Taking TT all over the world? :spit: We have/had tournaments in Morocco, Egypt and Tunisia already

·
Registered
17,933 Posts

Michael! already said he is keeping it until the deadline :rolleyes:

there won't be 2 rounds of TT Q for this ITF :wavey:
That's fine. I'm just feasibly trying to figure out how you'd run a tournament that only has 24 players in it IRL . fine to leave it, but it's just going to be really hard on a managers

·
Registered
29,518 Posts

Djibouti has "cancelled" by lack of commitments written all over anw. Stop trying it to happen. Lagos was also tried and cancelled 2-3 years ago

Taking TT all over the world? :spit: We have/had tournaments in Morocco, Egypt and Tunisia already
NO, TT 2015 Djibouti was cancelled because the ITF tournament was cancelled

741 - 760 of 793 Posts