Tennis Forum banner

161 - 180 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
29,548 Posts

·
Registered
43,628 Posts
So Cory is through to the SF on a netcord? Why am I not surprised I lost once again on an unlucky situation on tb1? 3 times in doubles finals, missed the Q in singles for that in Moscow and twice here too :lol:
Come on Gaspa :tape:

First, it wasn't a dead letcord winner - Vesnina still had a play on it and missed it just long.
Second, even if she lost that point it still would have been deuce and Svitolina very easily could have won the next two points. That was her second SP.
Third, if Vesnina did win that game then it would have been 5-5 and the only way for you to have won at that point was a 6-2 set for Svitolina in the second. Any other result and you would have lost.

Sorry that you may have gotten the short end of the stick this time around, though.

·
Registered
72,290 Posts
So Cory is through to the SF on a netcord? Why am I not surprised I lost once again on an unlucky situation on tb1? 3 times in doubles finals, missed the Q in singles for that in Moscow and twice here too
Come on Gaspa

First, it wasn't a dead letcord winner.
Second, even if she lost that point it still would have been deuce.
Third, that would have been 5-5 and the only way for you to have won at that point was a 6-2 set for Svitolina in the second.
Gosh, boy. Calm down, it's a game and I was making fun of my pot luck, hence the laughing at the end.

But if you have to take it so seriously, you are right, I had no more chances, well played and I wish you to go all the way now and end your career on a high

·
Registered
9,989 Posts
Since Joey and I both sent could we get in as alternates?! :lol:

·
Registered
43,628 Posts
Gosh, boy. Calm down, it's a game and I was making fun of my pot luck, hence the laughing at the end.

But if you have to take it so seriously, you are right, I had no more chances, well played and I wish you to go all the way now and end your career on a high
What's actually happening right now? :unsure: I'm very calm.

You called me out for "winning on a netcord" which is simply so untrue. If you wanted to call out your pot luck then call it out. But don't make it seem as though you had that in the bag and that one netcord decided the match. That's all that I am saying.

·
Registered
72,290 Posts

What's actually happening right now?
I'm very calm.

You called me out for "winning on a netcord" which is simply so untrue. If you wanted to call out your pot luck then call it out. But don't make it seem as though you had that in the bag and that one netcord decided the match. That's all that I am saying.
I didn't call out anyone :lol: I was joking and you took it damn seriously... but whatever, really :lol:
but lesson learnt, won't be joking with you on dead serious matters like this game...

Again, best of luck going further, may you win it all

·
Registered
18,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #171 (Edited)
3:3 (7) Wikuch (POL) vs. (1) Tennisbuddy12 (USA) SR: 2:1
3:3 (2) Kfh_9118 (AUS) vs. (5) Martn7 (ESP) SR: 3:3
3:3 (6) Inger67 (USA) vs. (3) Coco Hero (ITA) SR: 2:2
3:3 (4) Valac222 (HUN) vs. (8) M.P (HKG) SR: 3:2

6:6 (5) Adey/Mat (GBR/POL) vs. (2) GoOudinUSA/Catgamer (USA/GER) SR: 6:4
4:0 (1) Joe87/Michael! (AUT/GER) vs. (6) Avada/TWB (AUS/AUS) SR: 4:0
6:6 (3) Hapsara/Frenchtouch (SWE/FRA) vs. (7) Luppy55/Bencicco (AUT/FRA) SR: 3:6
6:5 (4) Digor/Kondrashov (UKR/RUS) vs. (8) Le Vautour/Mauriac (AUS/FRA) SR: 6:4

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Definately not a TB1 win today :D
am I missing something, it wasn't a TB1 today :scratch:

I am actually really happy that @Inger67 advances out of our Tuff As Nails Group, go get that trophy and finish 2016 in the Top 10 :cheer:

I am glad with my 160 points earned here, time to go on the offseason ITF tour @danieln1 :bigwave:

·
Registered
18,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #173
Semifinalists are:

WIkuch
Kfh_9118
Inger67
Valac222

Blackeagle/Effy
Adey/Matesuz2904
Luppy55/Bencicco
Digor/Kondrashov (UKR/RUS)

Semifinals :

00:00 (2) Kfh_9118 (AUS) vs (6) Inger67 (USA)
00:00 (4) Valac222 (HUN) vs (7) Wikuch POL

00:00 (4) Digor/Kondrashov (UKR/RUS) vs (11) Blackeagle/Effy (ISL/RUS)
00:00 (5) AdeyC/Mateusz2904 (GBR/POL) vs (7) Luppy55/Bencicco (AUT/FRA)

·
Registered
18,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #175

Friday

SEMIFINALS 1/1

Elena VESNINA vs Kiki BERTENS TB1
Johanna KONTA vs Caroline GARCIA TB2
Petra KVITOVA vs Barbora STRYCOVA TB3

Please all send to ME
Deadline is 3:00 pm Check it here

·