Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Graham:
I can't thank you enough for the Ace Magazine. It arrived today, and man it was worth the wait.

That was a VERY cool thing for you to do. (And not just for me.)

Regards,

..Joe

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
yeah, from me as well.
The mag will always be something special to me :)

Thank you so much Graham :wavey:

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
moogle san said:
yeah, from me as well.
The mag will always be something special to me :)

Thank you so much Graham :wavey:
You guys are very welcome. :cool:

In the case of the other guys are still waiting, I need addresses from CD and Statistiker, I already have Alltennis', but if Pinky wants a copy, she'd better send me her address pretty pronto, otherwise the shops will be sold out ;)

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
oh hey, looks like graham has returned to good old england :)

I hope you enjoyed your stay here in Germany, the slovakian girls did for sure ;)

:bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
moogle san said:
oh hey, looks like graham has returned to good old england :)

I hope you enjoyed your stay here in Germany, the slovakian girls did for sure ;)

:bounce: :bounce:
Yes, as you know, I've been on business in sunny Friedrichshafen and I think it was my sheer presence in Germany that spurred our adopted nation on to a wonderful victory :p ;) I'm so pleased for them and of course, our truly wonderful princess :worship:

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
look somewhere in the Fed Cup thread :)
we discovered a hidden telepathic connection between Dani and this place here :p ;)

"adopted nation"... lol... I like that. perhaps we should turn the Cocktail Party into a place for all Slovak players :)

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
moogle san said:
look somewhere in the Fed Cup thread :)
we discovered a hidden telepathic connection between Dani and this place here :p ;)

"adopted nation"... lol... I like that. perhaps we should turn the Cocktail Party into a place for all Slovak players :)
WOW!! :eek: Sounds like both of those games were a bit too close for comfort. Dani showed tremendous strength of character to come back in both of those games, and yes, she is the queen of the tiebreak :worship:

The telepathic connection between this place and Dani seemed to work a treat, well done guys. I'm also pretty impressed by the fact that Lemon came up with, in that Dani 'might' occasionally visit here. It would be nice to think so, especially if she read her birthday thread :D So just who is ih? Igor snr or jnr?

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
I think ih posted once here at the Cocktail Party - must have been at the b-day thread if I'm not completely misleaded here. And judging from the text I don't think it is her brother or father because the post was quite similar to the way we posted our birthday wishes... I think a relative of her would have written something else. Well, if not, reveal yourself ih :p ;)

·
Registered
66 Posts
The magazine has arrived today.
Graham, thank you very much.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Gonna use this post as a THANK YOU to Graham (although also as a BUMP! post)
:wavey:
so, thanks for sending me the eastbourne entry list!! much appreciated!! Looks like my dad may take me during the week, so i can catch Jelena even if she doesnt reach the final!!! :cool:

weeeeeeeeee!!! :) :p :bounce: *runs around house screaming!!!*

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
No Doubt said:
Gonna use this post as a THANK YOU to Graham (although also as a BUMP! post)
so, thanks for sending me the eastbourne entry list!! much appreciated!! Looks like my dad may take me during the week, so i can catch Jelena even if she doesnt reach the final!!! :cool:

weeeeeeeeee!!! :) :p :bounce: *runs around house screaming!!!*

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

My turn to say thanks now.

I've just got to say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone today for making this a great day. Whoever's birthday it is next, make sure you shout loud and proud because this is the best party in the world and you are the greatest bunch of guys ever. Gee, I'm filling up, can you tell I've had a few glasses tonight?! Had to be back early tonight as my daughter has to be up for school tomorrow, but had a nice evening nonetheless. I've also managed to accumulate 1074 rep points now!!! :eek: How I managed that I don't know 'cos I've been dishing them out all day today to everyone!! Thanks again and now looking forward to celebrating the next birthday in the Cocktail Party. Who's that gonna be?

Thank you all so much again, but let's not forget why we are here. Keep smiling, keep cheering and keep the faith! :bounce:

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
dammit! ..........have to wait a whole year for my turn! graham, you still have a bout an hour and a half to party!

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
GrahamD said:
When's your b-day man? You should have shouted!!! :rolleyes:
april 28! i wasn't around the board too much that whole week....i think. been busy partying.....a 3 day beer-fest with friends and people i don't know who just came for the beer!

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
chapel said:
april 28!
Well, that's not too late then for a

Happy belated Birthday, Chap !!!!

<----- more beer today :D

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
moogle san said:
Well, that's not too late then for a

Happy belated Birthday, Chap !!!!

<----- more beer today :D
for crying out loud, it's been almost a month!

but still thanks, man! :wavey: i swear i'll do the same on your birthday. just don't forget to tell us when.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
GrahamD said:
That's what Graham has been doing all day long... :D

... it's your b-day and you can still type... :rolleyes: drink more :devil:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts