Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there
Does anyone know where I can find out more information about this tournament?
Such as the actual venue/club that its played at and ticket information.
All my searching online just says Cluj Napoca which is a bit vague.
Im tempted to go as I can get flights from the UK for £10 return!! But I dont know where in Cluj the actual event is lol!!
Any help much appreciated

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have just booked tickets to go too, awaiting on information on what the tickets are too. I’ll post on here if i find out any info. Wondering if she might get there early and do a meet and great or attend the draw ceremony as she seems happy to do extra for the events she’s been to. Get the pictures and signatures whilst she’s still keen! Should be a good week!

·
Good Luck Caro in 2019!
189,555 Posts
One dane i know will go, he has been in Cluj many times,

but he say there cant be made two courts in the BT Arena, but ithink there can? He will know about tickets…

·
Registered
166 Posts
I was all set to until I realised my damn passport isn't valid for long enough and needs renewing. 😭😭😭 Even if I use the fast track thing it wont be done in time. Maybe next year.
Have a great time.
Damn that sucks, my friend just had to get the 10 day fast track one too but caught the deadline.
Hope you get there next year if it’s on!

I have bought tickets for the first 5 days, who is going also to this tournament ? You can contact me if you want
I’ll be there on the Tuesday & Wednesday, might be able to meet if my non tennis friends get proper bored, they think it’s weird meeting people from a forum… shrugs

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Unbelievably my new passport came through in 6 days!! Not the 5 weeks it estimated on the government website, so great news!! Got me tickets for the Mon, Tues, Weds. Just got to sort flights, hotel, insurance, and covid test stuff, so not much lol😃 Really hoping Radders shows up. Either way, Transylvania baby its on!!!
If anyone wants to be my Romainian guide and show me round Cluj-Napoca let me know 👍

1 - 20 of 24 Posts