Tennis Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,711 Posts
Tennis isn't a power sport? :lol:

If it was strictly a power sport, Renee Richards would have won every tournament in the game. Despite her strength advantage, other players with greater skill overcame that advantage.

·
Registered
37,345 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I could have gone into a point by point answer to this joke/straw-man of an argument above but your kindness has real life consequence.

Men have no shame they will exploit all and every situation for their benefit – from Bruce Jenner to "Blaire White", from Jonathan Yaniv to this latest “Mia Williams”.

That man setting fire to a woman has been twisted into a headline of a Woman setting fire to a person.

Miami Herald
Woman sets person on fire in Taco Bell, may have gone on arson spree. Church, cars set ablaze

https://twitter.com/MiamiHerald/status/1187784905465454593

If you want men to wear “a dress" or do any thing at all non gender conforming - fine but I beg you, please do not let men get away with using YOUR KINDNESS to hide their sex when they are literally killing women.

I beg you please stop your kindness to gender non conforming men at the expense of women, have some kindness to women.

Do women not finally deserve this after two millennia of misogyny.

If you think this is one off or just a mistake by Miami Herald - I ask you how many one offs or mistakes will it take for you to reconsider your kindness?

41 - 44 of 44 Posts