Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,702 Posts
Men are physically superior to women, especially in qualities that help with fighting sports. Men are built different (different size hips, hands) have different vascular system (bigger hearts) have better reaction time etc. All very important qualities for combat sports. Transgenders transitioning to be a woman will not lose those qualities, those are physical attributes that cannot be reversed. Not even talking about the obvious differences in strength, speed and endurance.

Enjoy a trans woman breaking this poor lady's skull:

Fallon Fox is legally a female. No one has forced her opponent to enter the cage with her.

As I said before, in my youth I played with athletes who were far bigger and stronger. I suffered several injuries and walk with a noticeable limp in my left leg. To this day I have never cried about it.

·
Premium Member
9,702 Posts
Women ARE complaining. Why are you dismissing what women say?

Advocacy groups are not.

Meanwhile, men complain that women have unfair advantages under Title IX. But the law remains the law.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Why have men and women in different leagues then anyway? Maybe from now on 60 kg men should fight against 60 kg women since they are same size and all. And if teh women start complaining then we just say stop crying :grin2:
No, this is an extreme social justice warrior that is wta zuperfann who is complaining who are against BS.

·
Registered
28,773 Posts
Advocacy groups are not.
Who cares about some bullshit "advocacy groups" ? :help: :cuckoo: Do women athletes need "advocacy groups" now to be taken seriously? I though this was 21st century. I thought this was WOMEN's tennis forum. :help:

·
Registered
7,548 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
At first I thought this thread was another Faux News infomercial, but then I realized it was a clever way to out the transphobes. Well done.

·
Chionophile
40,055 Posts
I've always asked and wondered why transgenders don't compete in sports like Figure Skating, Gymnastics or Artistic swimming but compete in power sports like fighting, cycling, athletics? Is it because they would be at a disadvantage in the former but advantaged in the latter?

It seems odd to me that a man who feels like they're a woman should want to compete in quite hyper masculine sports.

·
Premium Member
9,702 Posts
I've always asked and wondered why transgenders don't compete in sports like Figure Skating, Gymnastics or Artistic swimming but compete in power sports like fighting, cycling, athletics? Is it because they would be at a disadvantage in the former but advantaged in the latter?

It seems odd to me that a man who feels like they're a woman should want to compete in quite hyper masculine sports.

Natalie Fahey (male to female) and Schuyler (female to male) are transgender collegiate swimmers. Victoria Smith (male to female) is a professional horse jockey. It is likely that we will see more such athletes in the near future. Of course, we all remember Renee Richards who transitioned from male to female in pro tennis which is also a skill, not power, sport.

·
Premium Member
9,702 Posts
Who cares about some bullshit "advocacy groups" ? :help: :cuckoo: Do women athletes need "advocacy groups" now to be taken seriously? I though this was 21st century. I thought this was WOMEN's tennis forum. :help:

The athletes you are crying about are women and are getting the legal protection everyone else enjoys under the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment. Not only are advocacy groups speaking up for them, the courts and sports administrators are as well.

·
Registered
14,455 Posts
Natalie Fahey (male to female) and Schuyler (female to male) are transgender collegiate swimmers. Victoria Smith (male to female) is a professional horse jockey. It is likely that we will see more such athletes in the near future. Of course, we all remember Renee Richards who transitioned from male to female in pro tennis which is also a skill, not power, sport.

Power is surely an element.

·
Registered
28,773 Posts
It is. However, skill overrides power.
I seriously can't even with you. :hysteric:

So, according to this logic, the Top 500+ men tennis players are all more skillful than the best woman tennis player? Isn't this kinda insulting to women?

·
Chionophile
40,055 Posts

I'm talking about real (artistic) swimming:

Tennis isn't a power sport? :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,702 Posts
I seriously can't even with you. :hysteric:

So, according to this logic, the Top 500+ men tennis players are all more skillful than the best woman tennis player? Isn't this kinda insulting to women?

Predictably, your comments are getting dumber and dumber.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts