7,413 Posts
Oh shut up and go suck on something! :retard:

Reactions: TS

·
She's coming for your faves wigs
18,364 Posts
Dementrova said:
Oh shut up and go suck on something! :retard:
:lol: Pierce is back and just went you think he cant get any worse BAM he kicks it up a knotch

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
if you would actually take the time to look at other threads, you could discuss this issue without creating another goddamn thread!

·
Banned
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do you guys like my new signature?

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
why can't she?

·
Banned
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ClaudiaZ said:
why can't she?
the LTA has decided that she does not merit a WC

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
pierce0415 said:
nobody likes it or you. just go away!!

Reactions: MH0861

·
Registered
20,122 Posts
What a load of bs, pierce0415. You love Nadia. Stop living in fucking denial, will ya?

·
Banned
3,588 Posts

·
Registered
24,441 Posts
VeeDaQueen said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
22,126 Posts
pierce0415 said:
Brenda could probably reach the 4R with a good draw :sad:
I agree, she should've
been included!

Her win over Domachowska was great
and immediately after, I remembered
that unfortunately she won't be at
Wimbledon.

If she continues to have these good showings,
hopefully we'll get to see her at the US Open.

Very much looking forward to her
match against Safina.

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
Brenda's got game on grass but I don't see her as automatic WC material. Take away the ones put aside for Brits etc. I think they made the right choice giving one to someone like Molik, over Brenda. Brenda may get a WC at Rosmalen in her home country, but she didn't get one in Paris and I don't think she'll get one in New York either so it's not a huge shock. Or a "tragedy".

·
Registered
22,126 Posts
raquel said:
Brenda's got game on grass but I don't see her as automatic WC material. Take away the ones put aside for Brits etc. I think they made the right choice giving one to someone like Molik, over Brenda. Brenda may get a WC at Rosmalen in her home country, but she didn't get one in Paris and I don't think she'll get one in New York either so it's not a huge shock. Or a "tragedy".
Not even a MD WC, a Quali WC
would've been perfectly fine IMO.

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
Paneru said:
Not even a MD WC, a Quali WC
would've been perfectly fine IMO.
Would she have turned down the Rosmalen main draw WC in her home country for a Wimbledon qualifying WC though? Possibly not.

·
Registered
22,126 Posts
raquel said:
Would she have turned down the Rosmalen main draw WC in her home country for a Wimbledon qualifying WC though? Possibly not.
Guess we'll never know.

Though, I'd like to think she'd have
forgone it to give Wimbledon atleast
one more shot. :)

·
Registered
14,340 Posts
raquel said:
I see your point, but I don't see the harm in giving her one of the many WC's they have. These British up and comers have many years ahead of them, and it would've been nice to see this veteran making a short (?) comeback play in probably her favorite tournament, on her best surface, one more time. She's proved this week she has the game to beat Top 100 players on grass - something I'm not sure the Keothavongs etc of the world can do.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts