Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any web site where we can see some photos of the tournament??

Thanks

Vasco

Too bad Cristina Torrens Valero, Better luck next time :D

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Thanks Lindsayfan. :wavey:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
did you get any Cristina torrens photos??

thanks a lot lindsay

Vasco

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
yes sonfo,i took some pix of anabel and some also of cristina.of course i cant scann 50 pix (it will take 1 day LOL) so i'll make a selection,but if someone of u have websites pls PM me and tell me which player u like and i'll scann those pix for ur websites.

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
please if u have some of marta marrero ;)

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
sure i have pix of marta,i just hope they r in the film i've developed...if they arent,u could wait some weeks til i finish it but definetely u guys will have all pix u want ;)

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
of course :)!! thank u! did u saw her match? did she play bad?

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
i didnt see marta's match cos i was watching razzano at that time.but i took pix of her off court,i hope it's the same for you.she's very nice,i thanked her for the autograph in english and she answered me in italian "di niente" who means "u r welcome" :)
anabel signed my pic of 2 years ago,she asked me when i took that pic.i have some pix of anabel on and off court,and also of mariajo in "non-tennis" clothes and 2 of parra.

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
wow thank u!! :D:D

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cristina Photos

Thanks so much..

i would love to see those Cristina Torrens photos. i don't have a web site, but she does. www.cristina-torrens.com maybe you could ask dnadd (web master) if you can place the photos there.

if not how and when can we see your great photos?? thanks once again

good luck!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts