Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope that VENUS has fully recovered from her abdominal strain and has been judiciously practicing because she has a tough row to hoe her second week in Paris.

VENUS should get through the first 4 rounds with no great difficulty, but to win the RG title she may then meet Capriati in the quarters, whom she has handled in the past, but this opponent may still not yet be in tournament shape and that will give VENUS the edge in this possible confrontation.

The semis could bring her against the new #2 player, Clijsters in a match that could be worthy of an encounter in the finals. VENUS has been able to beat Clijsters in big matches, when she is uninjured, the majority of the time and this match could set the tone for these 2 players for the rest of the year.

The finals could then bring the goddess against her little sister and #1 player on the planet in what could be their best match yet because both of these great athletes wants the RG title badly.
A win by VENUS over SERENA will motivate big sis to go after and keep that #2 spot and compete better for the #1 position as well.

TR :cool:

:wavey:

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oooo - Maybe your head is to far up your own butt to see or hear anything about you. :p

·
Premium Member
20,736 Posts
I find it weird that people say Williams fans start all this trouble...and then tons of people on this board come into a cheering thread and try to start up trouble.

It's sad so sad :(

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
OoooO is just mad that Hingis has no chance in hell of ever taking home the one trophy that she has ever really wanted in her tennis life.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is not a player on the tour who looks at their draw and says, "Oh, lucky me, I've got VENUS in my half," and really means that statement.

VENUS always rises just when you think she out.
So look out in Paris.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Simpy - Eat me. :p

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Another hater upset cause their favorite never made it as far as Venus and Serena.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dawn - If some of these sad folks are so unhappy with their current sorry faves, then they should dump them and take the oath from Richard and become Williams fans and find real happiness. :0

·
Registered
262 Posts
Technically, Dawn Marie, I AM a HATER because I HATE that Anna hasn't so far played up to her potential! If you're TRYING to suggest I hate a particular player, then you're WRONG! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Tee rex I quite agree! If you can't beat em then join em.

Simplify, If it writes like a hater, acts like a hater then it's is a hater. Don't worry Anna will come back and rise to the top.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Simpy - Give up on the Rooski and we will permit you to become a happy Williams fan. :)

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
It's better to have ONE week than to have never had a week at all!!! HA HA!!

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
All I have to say is that all the players have tough roads. In women's tennis is very competetive. Venus is still Venus and never count her out. Although I hope she goes out in the qtrs assuming she is playing Jenn-Jenn ;)

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Well said Shane54.:)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts