Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
21,857 Posts
What was with Halep's first serve?

Did she even hit one over 140K until the tiebreak?

:lol:

·
Registered
10,109 Posts
Mental giant.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Wow. Simona putting her fanbase through some mental torture there!

Reactions: cuuckoo and GAGirl

·
Registered
16,943 Posts
Thanks to Brady for being such a mental midget and the crowd pulling her through

Reactions: danieln1

·
Blighted and solo
43,981 Posts
I forgot that Brady comes off a little "touched".

·
Registered
115,505 Posts
Brady had so many chances.

·
Registered
375 Posts
This match :help: ...Reminiscent of the one Simona played one year ago against Pavs.
Some good points here and there but it was painful overall. It was clear Halep would be rusty but still she should’ve closed it WAY earlier in the 3rd. Anyway,a win’s a win.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
The mess :hysteric: the loud grunt :hysteric: the flop volleys :hysteric: the tragic moonballs landing out :hysteric: the mental lapses :hysteric: the wasted service games under 1 min :hysteric: the unnecessary 2,5h shitfest :hysteric:
In other news, another Simona R1

Girl I love you but pls improve cuz this was not good.
Credit to Brady for great fight.

·
Registered
11,811 Posts
UNPREPARED! WRONG TACTICS! Luckily for her, she should breeze past her next opponent. And her achilles heel, we know what that means :eek:h:
Brady provided such a great competitive match.

·
Registered
8,976 Posts
The less said about that match, the better. Simona at her flakiest today, playing like she didn't really want to continue on. Can't say it's unusual though for her to drag herself into another grueling shitfest. Start each tournament with the rusty excuse and make sure she's tired and injured by round 2.

More than anything, Simona needs to work on slowing down and digging in more on her serve. It's like she rushes to get broken to love or 15, because she thinks she'll just break back, but it would be so much easier if she didn't give away her service games in the first place.

Without a day off, I expect Simona to fully tank tomorrow. Her mind's not in the right place this week. I just hope she will get it together for the USO. She should be motivated to avoid losing in the 1st round three years in a row.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts