Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean :shrug: She'll be #1 now unless Pliskova decides to do something here.

·
Registered
21,858 Posts
Osaka is back!!!!!! She will win everything from now on!!! You haters can lick my knee
Here, I'm going to show you a Family Guy meme for future use in this scenario...

·
Registered
11,811 Posts
Great set, no rust, serve on point.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Lets see how she does against Iga or Caro before you crown her ;)
I don't think Iga will be much of a problem for her, now what comes after, now that's going to be where it's at, Serena's revenge tour starts in that quarterfinal. The only missing piece from Serena's possible path is Kenin, so she currently has 3 of the last 4 people to beat her at a Slam on her road to a 4th title here.

·
Registered
11,811 Posts
I don't think Iga will be much of a problem for her, now what comes after, now that's going to be where it's at, Serena's revenge tour starts in that quarterfinal. The only missing piece from Serena's possible path is Kenin, so she currently has 3 of the last 4 people to beat her at a Slam on her road to a 4th title here.
She can meet Kenin in the final. :wink2:

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
She can meet Kenin in the final. :wink2:
I know, but she can only meet 3 of the 4, it would have been better if Kenin was on her side instead. Right now it's Pliskova or Kenin in the final, can't have both. But that's of course assuming Serena can get past the Osaka-Halep one-two punch, the last two players to stop her from getting number 24. That's a huge ask for anyone, even Serena.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts