Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
87,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sad loss for Buzz!! Had a lead with a break in the 2nd and wasted 1 SP! She is really not the same player after her injury. :hug:

Reactions: ziggy2shus3

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
I am worried, so many Canadian girls lost their Q matches. There were 8 of them but only 1 of them won her match.

Reactions: Saraya!

·
Registered
12,551 Posts
Even Branstine took Buzz to a TB yesterday, this was coming.....

I think Miki might have to take a break and re-evaluate things?

All these losses must be so hard to take mentally considering her standing in the game before the Svitolina injury.

Who would have thought this time last year that Doi would be higher ranked than Buzarnescu in 2019? Incredible.

·
Registered
14,876 Posts
Even Branstine took Buzz to a TB yesterday, this was coming.....

I think Miki might have to take a break and re-evaluate things?

All these losses must be so hard to take mentally considering her standing in the game before the Svitolina injury.

Who would have thought this time last year that Doi would be higher ranked than Buzarnescu in 2019? Incredible.
Someone with some tennis knowledge maybe?

·
Registered
87,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you being intentionally stupid on purpose?

Buzarnescu was top 20 and won Premiere San Jose this time last year and Doi was ranked outside the top 200.
:yeah:

·
Registered
14,876 Posts
Are you being intentionally stupid on purpose?

Buzarnescu was top 20 and won Premiere San Jose this time last year and Doi was ranked outside the top 200.
Doi is talented while Buz was a journeywoman for most of her career. Not surprising at all what's happening right now.

·
Registered
12,551 Posts
Doi is talented while Buz was a journeywoman for most of her career. Not surprising at all what's happening right now.
I like Doi too but your initial point makes no sense whatsoever.

If we asked the forum this time last year who would be ranked higher in August 2019, Doi or Buzz? I'm pretty sure 99% of the forum would have voted Buzz.

·
Registered
14,876 Posts
I like Doi too but your initial point makes no sense whatsoever.

If we asked the forum this time last year who would be ranked higher in August 2019, Doi or Buzz? I'm pretty sure 99% of the forum would have voted Buzz.
Maybe 99% of the forum, but this forum is not known for it's tennis knowledge exactly. It was pretty obvious that Doi was on the rise after her slump while Buz will come back to reality sooner or later.

·
Registered
12,551 Posts
Maybe 99% of the forum, but this forum is not known for it's tennis knowledge exactly. It was pretty obvious that Doi was on the rise after her slump while Buz will come back to reality sooner or later.
Buz was up a break in the third vs Svitolina before the injury in Montreal the following week... looking to go deep in a PM and heading for the top 10....

I refuse to believe you're being serious about this, it just makes no sense.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts