Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going and when?
I might want to go but my regular tennis company is all unavailable and I don't want to go all alone :eek:

·
I felt suddenly quite wildly happy.
46,043 Posts
I'm working halftime everyday next week so I'll be there each day from around 1 or 1.30 :p

Probably on my own too lol

I'm gping with a friend on Saturday qualies, and not going on sunday

·
46,043 Posts
it's from saturday to saturday.. But I don't know what time the matches star yet :shrug:

·
Proud Momosapien ♥
47,722 Posts
I think last year the first qualies started at 9 am. And from then it started at 10 am. (For the first and second rounds).
I will be there for the whole week.

·
Registered
17,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's on the site now.

sat 4/4 : Q1

sun 5/4 : Q2

mon 6/4 : Q3 + R1

tue 7/4 : R1

wed 8/4 : R2

thu 9/4 : QF

fri 10/4 : SF

sat 11/4 : F

I was thinking about going to Q1 on Saturday (always fun to see those poor Belgians struggle :eek:) and then maybe some more during the week, depending on whose player and when I get a day off at work (we're in the middle of an audit so not that easy this time :( )

·
Registered
637 Posts
I also go for some days :p

Torhout is at some 10 km away fron my door :banana:

·
Registered
17,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For me it's a bit further, I have to come from Antwerp. Which is why I don't want to go by myself because if I get bored and want to leave, it's a shame I drove that far :p

·
Registered
637 Posts
For me it's a bit further, I have to come from Antwerp. Which is why I don't want to go by myself because if I get bored and want to leave, it's a shame I drove that far :p
indeed ;)

·
46,043 Posts
We should have a BBB meeting there :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts