Tennis Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
5,684 Posts
TopShotta said:
Look, it might have been a bit dramatic but I felt like I was hit in the head with one of Venus's first serves with this news...I will get over it but I am DISAPOINTED having tickets and a few days off to go and all...Can I get that please...leave me be...:mad:
I thought you were leaving us be. Why should we leave you be when you won't leave us be? Seems pretty easy to me. If you want to be left alone......... go away and be alone.

· Registered
5,684 Posts
Well, I need not stick it anywhere because I have none for you. You are mean and disgusting and vile and obscene 90 percent of the time.

And to top that off, you got my hopes up when you said you were leaving and now you aren't leaving.

I put you on ignore eons ago and only took you off to celebrate your leaving. Now that you obviously are breaking your word.... back you go.

· Registered
5,684 Posts
To clarify, and I posted this somewhere else today. I think it is just fine if there are some fans who have no interest in tennis beyond Venus and Serena..... Just as I think it is fine if someone has an interest in tennis that doesn't go beyond Anna Kournikova.

If they can't get an interest in tennis beyond that, fine. I'll be glad to see them gone once their stars have burned out.

· Registered
5,684 Posts
Oh, that isn't what I mean. I think those two are their top favorites and they don't want anyone else to win. But I don't think that there would be the same wailing from the Belgian fans that there was no use in watching the USO because Kim and Justine weren't going to be there.

When I say that the Belgians don't have Justine and Kim as their ONLY favorites, I mean that they are interested in watching other people play tennis too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.