Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is to die for...well not literally

The same game basically with a harder level...

12 Current Players

Henin
Sharapova
Hingis
Mauresmo
Venus
Serena
Kuznetsova
Vaidosova
Petrova
Jankovic
Davenport (not really current)
Clijsters (same)

8 LEGENDS

Navratilova
Evert
Capriati
Graf
Seles
Sanchez Vicario
Kournikova (legend of looks)
Sabatini

·
College Tennis/Team USA expert
9,361 Posts
for what system? i have an xbox

·
Registered
26,890 Posts
OMG ! Great Game, PS2 please

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
this sounds too good to be true. never been one to ask for a link but id be glad to see one. dont have any systems but whatever one i need i'll get for this game.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
There really needs to be a game that has BOTH Williams sisters.

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
It wouldn't hurt some of those games to have players with a bit more variety as well. I know i'm biased but wouldn't it be good to be able to play with or against someone like Patty. Maybe they could even include a salon where you could straighten her hair :lol: maybe even a therapist :tape:

·
Registered
12,384 Posts
It wouldn't hurt some of those games to have players with a bit more variety as well. I know i'm biased but wouldn't it be good to be able to play with or against someone like Patty. Maybe they could even include a salon where you could straighten her hair :lol: maybe even a therapist :tape:
:lol:
Top Spin is >>>than Virtua Tennis.
I really enjoyed the career mode with Top Spin. They could make it a little more varied. And character customization could be improved a lot. I would love for it to be like Tiger Woods Golf where you can make your character look like anyone. I would love to make a severely overweight tennis player who still remains no.1. lol.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
There really needs to be a game that has BOTH Williams sisters.
Seriously!

Games with only Venus
Top Spin (PS2)
Top Spin 2 (XBOX 360)
Virtua Tennis 3

Games with only Serena
WTA Tour Tennis
Smash Court Pro Tournament 2

Games with Both
Sega Sports Tennis

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
21,902 Posts
I hope Nintendo come up with a tennis game for the Wii. That has so much potential.

·
Registered
12,309 Posts
Does it have to do with rights, games not having Serena? Because that's the only reason I can see not having her in one, most people know of her.

But anyway, I really hope Top Spin 3 comes out sometime soonish. Tim, I agree, I think I would buy a Wii if one came out.

·
Premium Member
28,161 Posts
I really wish they would make a new WTA Tour game with the 40 players in it. It would be so awesome with the new graphics. They could have 30 current players and then have like 10 legendary retired players.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
I hope Nintendo come up with a tennis game for the Wii. That has so much potential.
Don't hold your breath. All sport games on Wii are so childish. :)

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Rights probably have a lot to do with it, and i'm sure it costs rise for every top player they get the rights too. I'm guessing they don't want to fork out the money to include both Venus and Serena, Hingis, Kournikova, Davenport, Clijsters, Sharapova etc. etc.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts