Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw Tomas and Lucie at Myer today. They were both so friendly and good together. I asked a question about if they had cats. Lucie has a dog so will share him with Tomas. I was so happy to get a photo with them and Video They were there for nearly an hour. Everyone who asked questions received Medibank tickets. The guy in charge asked heaps of questions.They signed tennis balls for other people. A photo of some of us there is supposed to be on the ATP site. I think Tomas and Lucie will be in New Idea soon as they were talking about the shoot before the signing. I left very happy.:wavey:

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I saw Tomas and Lucie at Myer today. They were both so friendly and good together. I asked a question about if they had cats. Lucie has a dog so will share him with Tomas. I was so happy to get a photo with them and Video They were there for nearly an hour. Everyone who asked questions received Medibank tickets. The guy in charge asked heaps of questions.They signed tennis balls for other people. A photo of some of us there is supposed to be on the ATP site. I think Tomas and Lucie will be in New Idea soon as they were talking about the shoot before the signing. I left very happy.:wavey:
Mum gets that magazine every week. I can "commandeer" it from her:p

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have put the photos of Tomas and Lucie on the Tomas forum. The photos - in some the jumper is green but it was blue- they show blue in my photos.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To that person who did not like my question- do you think they would be sick of always being asked questions about tennis? At least I had the nerve to ask one and they did not mind answering it.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Tomas and lucie are in this weeks new idea (australian Magazine) I dont have a scanner so i cant put it on but maybe someone else can

1 - 11 of 11 Posts