Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 431 Posts

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Tokyo R2: V. Williams, Cicak and period def. (1) Victoria Azarenka 6-2 6-4

What a weird match :lol:

I can't :hysteric: Vika's actress mode was on!

The highlight of the match was when Vika talked to her biggest fan i. e.

Reactions: Egen

·
Banned
2,392 Posts
Tokyo R2: Venus Williams def. Azarenka 6-2 6-4

Yaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssss OMG SHE DID IT :sobbing::sobbing::sobbing::hearts::hearts::hearts:
What a fantastic win for Venus!!! Showing Serena how to properly beat Azarenka on HC :hearts: Please win the whole thing now my QUEEN!
Vee showing us once again why she is so much better than the current generation :hearts:
Azarenka was being overly dramatic, but Queenus was simply too powerful and too good for her. Nice try though, gurl!
DEAD @ the commentators only talking about Vika's health, but when Vee was losing matches because of her Sjogren's, they wouldn't even mention it.
DEAD @ the majority of people here predicting that Azarenka would win this in two easy sets. NEVER count out the QUEEN!
Watch all of the Azarenka fans/Venus haters rush in here and make excuses, even though Venus has had to deal with A LOT more than Vika in the last couple of years.
Stay mad.

As for Azarenka.............

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
Re: Tokyo R2: Venus Williams def. Azarenka 6-2 6-4

Azarenka didnt try , she gave the match to Venus .....

·
Banned
1,387 Posts

Huge win for Venus!:hearts: If this is what Grandma Sjogrenus vs. peak Vika looks like, imagine what peak Venus would do to her:tape:

·

:lol:Vee after the interview.
Yeah, not sure why Azarenka didn't just retire. Maybe she respects Venus? Idk but it was a weird match to say the least.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts

The match was "WOOOOO" just as Venus described..

Reactions: kwilliams

·
Registered
17,700 Posts

I knew it. I knew she would take Azarenka out in 2 sets. Everyone that quoted me must feel really bad now :lol:

Like someone said in the WWW thread, Vika plays like JCap except her defense isn't as good or the offense. Venus has never had problems with players like that so I didn't expect Aza to be any different.

Is this really an upset though? We have a 7x GS champion who came into the match with a H2H of 2-0? I think it's a good win this year but hardly an upset given their careers

·
Registered
16,039 Posts
Venus played a good match but even she knows it was Shadowrenka out there.She won't read too much into it
As for Vika : she took the money and said "bye bitches !" :oh: seriously, I don't know what was wrong with her but she should have not even bother putting a foot on the courts tbh

·
Registered
Team Vika
47,977 Posts

Yaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssss OMG SHE DID IT :sobbing::sobbing::sobbing::hearts::hearts::hearts:
What a fantastic win for Venus!!! Showing Serena how to properly beat Azarenka on HC :hearts: Please win the whole thing now my QUEEN!
Vee showing us once again why she is so much better than the current generation :hearts:
Azarenka was being overly dramatic, but Queenus was simply too powerful and too good for her. Nice try though, gurl!
DEAD @ the commentators only talking about Vika's health, but when Vee was losing matches because of her Sjogren's, they wouldn't even mention it.
DEAD @ the majority of people here predicting that Azarenka would win this in two easy sets. NEVER count out the QUEEN!
Watch all of the Azarenka fans/Venus haters rush in here and make excuses, even though Venus has had to deal with A LOT more than Vika in the last couple of years.
Stay mad.

As for Azarenka.............
Could you be less classy? ANYONE watching the match could see that Vika was at about 20%.

Vika :sad::hug:. Two years in a row she's gotten sick in Tokyo :weirdo:. I guess at least it's here and not somewhere bigger. Still, Vika fought until the end as usual, making fans proud :yeah:. Please start grunting again though girl!

Good for Veeyoncé, PLEASE beat Halep now.

Also I'm so fucking sick of Marija Cicak. It wouldn't have made a difference but that serve Vika hit on break point at 4-all had absolutely no business getting replayed :weirdo:.

Reactions: Matt01
1 - 20 of 431 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.