• James Duckworth

Doubles:
  • Peers/Deminaur
  • Saville/Millman

Mixed: ?

·
Registered
19,463 Posts
Mixed will be decided later as it depends who actually does play singles or doubles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
Barty/Sanders are a good team to start using for Team AUS over the next few seasons.

I bet Ducky is sad his gran (former AUS rep/champ Beryl Penrose) missed out on hearing this news by only a week :(

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What do we think the mixed teams will be? I'm guessing its Peers and Saville on the mens side... womens seem so open. Hoping stosur and barty play

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
What do we think the mixed teams will be? I'm guessing its Peers and Saville on the mens side... womens seem so open. Hoping stosur and barty play
Peers & Barty didn't have a great tournament when they played at Wimbledon four or five years back, even though both were considered among the top doubles players in the world. That might even be the last time she ever played mixed.

But JP will be one of the guys, for sure.

·
Registered
19,463 Posts
Sanders is now the second alternate for singles at the Olympic so she may get in

( mistakenly had her first initially)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
78,382 Posts
how do we know?
The first deadline has passed so they won't be accepting anymore "new entries". The alt list will comprise of players already in doubles. So basically players like Zarazua, Sanders, Raina, Niculescu, etc. will be your next ins from now.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
on an unrelated note, do we know what's happening on the mens side with john peers?

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
i wonder if Thompson and Popyrin didnt want to go? Jordan has the big Coat of Arms Tat so he is definitely patriotic.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts