Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kindanice....is feeling Kinda blue...

I had to work today...but I am leaving now and will be playing tennis later, so maybe I will feel better. Why do sometimes birthdays make you feel so bummed....

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
Yeah well these things just happen but tomorrow is a new day ;)

Happy Birthday :bounce:

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Yeah,my last 4 birthdays have been a real drag.:sad: Anyways,Have a Happy Happy Birthday!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,053 Posts
Happy Birthday & I hope your day got better:bounce:

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Happy Birthday and i hope your day got better too!

:)

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
happy birthday!!

:kiss: :wavey: :bounce:

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You guys...thanks so much for cheering me up!!!!!!!!!!!:)

I think I was feeling bad cuz no one called or anything....well later my whole family called, some friends, I played a kick ass game of mixed doubles with my partner Jane and we won 7-6 (5), 6-2.

Then my bf sent me an email and told me to drive past the local pet store. I did and he bought me a 125 gallon aquarium and it was in the front window with a "SOLD" sign on it and a big placard that said "Happy Birthday Michael!"....it was really cool....

so...I feel better. I was just feeling blue earlier...funny how they sometimes do that, huh?

Thanks again all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,467 Posts
Happy Birthday Michael, glad you feel better :)

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
"I feel your pain!" No, I'm not Bill Clinton, but after 21, birthday's suck. I get depressed each and every time, it's just, until then, everyone loves you because you're still "a kid" and they're fun. After that, it sort of loses its fun. The good part is, the next day it's like nothing happened, so you'll probably feel better. Or those awful "birthday" calls when you know they're only calling for that reason as some duty, when you're a kid you don't see it, as an adult, it's worst. You'd rather not even get the call. The good news is, the only come once a year!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Ok, you got an aquarium and you're still bitching!?!? There's no reason to be sad. I hate you! (j/k) At least it ended well. :D

·
Registered
699 Posts
I keep forgetting this is ur new username Michael otherwise I wudve replied to this thread earlier! I love birthdays, I won't ask how old you are tho you can tell me in private ;) !

All the best people have birthdays in February, me included obviously. I have a milestone coming up next Wednesday :D !

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HEY JON! Long time no hear! It ended up okay...really. I was just kinda bummed at first of day. Plus...I have been fighting a nagging cough and crud. Some friends came into my office today and continued my birthday with flowers and bearing gifts! A case of tennis balls (yeah!) and a Coach CD case (I am SUCH the Coach snob! LOL)....

Take care Jon...see you next Wednesday!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts