Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Day to all you mothers out there!! It's a wonderful life, and I'm so lucky to be one!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: GBFH

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,233 Posts
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,948 Posts
You guys get your moms' any good stuff this year?

Got mine a DVD player, some screenwriting books...and green vitabath.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
13,390 Posts
i got my mom an arrangement of lilies of the valley, gardenias, roses, birds of paradise, daisies and baby's breath...and placed them on her grave. :sad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,948 Posts
DeuceDiva said:
i got my mom an arrangement of lilies of the valley, gardenias, roses, birds of paradise, daisies and baby's breath...and placed them on her grave. :sad:
:sad: poor DD

on a (hopefully) lighter note, how was the party?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
13,390 Posts
GBFH said:
:sad: poor DD

on a (hopefully) lighter note, how was the party?
actually, it wasn't what i would call a party. it's the same ritual we have for mother's day every year. family gets together for brunch, we play games and hang out together, visit our mom's grave, and just basically spend time together. right now we've got a bbq going on for dinner and after that it's every one go home time...:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,948 Posts
DeuceDiva said:
actually, it wasn't what i would call a party. it's the same ritual we have for mother's day every year. family gets together for brunch, we play games and hang out together, visit our mom's grave, and just basically spend time together. right now we've got a bbq going on for dinner and after that it's every one go home time...:)
cool :cool:

and how is mr.dd? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,948 Posts
DeuceDiva said:
:) he's fine, he's hungry again and right now helping at the grill...there's something to be said for a man who can barbeque...lol
lol ;)
mr.dd has many skills :D does he wear a chef's cap?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,402 Posts
Happy Mother's Day to all posting mothers!

:bounce:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,429 Posts
Steam said:
It is? FUCK!
Maybe it`s but not everywhere :p

In Poland we have it on 26th of MAY , so 2 weeks to go :)
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top