Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I was out having my customary morning exercise, when I turned the corner and bumped into another person out jogging. ‘Excuse me’ I said. ‘Oh it’s ok, are you hurt?’ was the reply.
To my amazement it was Martina Hingis.

Your Martina Hingis, I stated foolishly.
Laughing she replied, ‘Yes it’s me’ beaming a glowing smile.
‘Come, you can jog with me’ she said
How could I refuse such an request? Off we went.

Do you mind I we chat whilst we run, I asked Martina. ‘Sure’ she replied.
I was desperately trying to think of something attention-grabbing or appealing to ask.
‘So who do you think will win the Ladies final?’
‘I would be so surprised if Serena cannot complete a straight sets victory’ was her reply.
‘You give Maria no chance?’
‘Maria has a great chance, after all, she made it to the final and, once your in the final anything can happen. Although it is so difficult to comprehend how she can compete with Serena’s game.’
‘Serena’s comeback has been breathtaking, considering she has been out of the game for so long. Can people truly appreciate how intense she has trained and the desire she has shown for a comeback, Serena, she’s such a perfectionist’ she exclaimed.

‘Well this is me, Martina said’ as we reached her destination, which happened to be the main entrance to the practice courts at Wimbledon.

‘Are you planning, training for a comeback?’ I cautiously asked
Martina just gave me one of her beautiful smiles and winked. Then she responded. ‘You just never know’.
I wished her the very best and made my way home.

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
:haha: :haha: Yeah and Monica Seles is doing dishes in my kitchen as we speak...;)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,886 Posts
Cam'ron Giles said:
:haha: :haha: Yeah and Monica Seles is doing dishes in my kitchen as we speak...;)
:haha: :haha:

I was just about to say that Cappy was here in the morning to clean up my closet :p

·
Registered
731 Posts
LMAO! Good one, pity Martina is in Spain!!

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
♣DADYO♣ said:
Yeh, and Alex Stevenson is giving me a blowjob for a US Open WC :devil:
:drool: Cool...dont you just love her technique...:hearts:

Reactions: Kart

·
Registered
19,297 Posts
Usually when I bump into a fan who asks me if I am THE Helen Lawson, I just say, "who the hell are you?" is a real suspicious, nasty fashion. If they start yammering on and won't leave after that, I cut them off and say, "Look, I'm tired and I'm busy, whaddaya want?" That usually gets rid of them.

Martina is a lot nicer than me and other celebrities!

·
Registered
198 Posts
So what is this true or NOT?????????????????????

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,263 Posts
Helen Lawson said:
Usually when I bump into a fan who asks me if I am THE Helen Lawson, I just say, "who the hell are you?" is a real suspicious, nasty fashion. If they start yammering on and won't leave after that, I cut them off and say, "Look, I'm tired and I'm busy, whaddaya want?" That usually gets rid of them.

Martina is a lot nicer than me and other celebrities!
Who the hell is Helen Lawson, which year did you win Oscar and in which category?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Helen Lawson said:
It's totally true, ask anyone, I'm a superbitch to fans unless a photographer is around.
I dont mean about u n the Helen Lawson thing. (sorry I hav no idea who she is either) but is Martina REALLY at Wimbe n did that person really bump into her joging?? Martina was THE BEST!!! She is the player that drew me to tennis as a young grl. But newayz I dont know cos would she really be able to jog around Wimbe without being pestered n would she just jog with a random?? Or was this b4 Wimbe was opened up to the public (early in the morn??)

·
Registered
19,297 Posts
Cam'ron Giles said:
Helen...can I stalk you? Having a stalker is the in thing these days...do you have one yet? :worship:
Well, you're not really a star unless you've been stalked. Of course, I've been stalked a bunch of times. As long as you're not too loony about it and get lost when I got a guy coming over, it's a go.

Also, stalkers who pick up my yellow ones at the pharmacist for me become my favorite stalkers and sometimes, stalkers' fantasies DO come true.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts