Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Superhero just to counter your so "eloquent" post in which you mentioned there are hardly any Jen fans on this board, think again; there are loads of us on here.

And if you don't like her, that is your problem and your loss cause many of us love her and what she brings to the game of tennis.

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
He is right,on the poll I did to see who had the most fans,Jenn was second,behind Martina Hingis...

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't care about the polls Jordon, I didn't vote in it as I am sure many others did not either.

I don't care if there is just 10 people who like JenCap on this board, she still has plenty of support around here

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
Me is Jen fan big .... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Theres no need to get an attitude,Jakeev...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wasn't trying to have an attitude Jordon sorry......but polls mean nothing to me.

They don't prove anything normally because people don't always tell the truth.:rolleyes:

·
10,772 Posts
Jen won!!! hehehehe, just seen the marti Party banner - lol

Does this work??

·
10,772 Posts
nope, it didn't work... oh well, I'm sure you can all see it

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Becca:kiss: Go into the Williams vs Hingis or something like that post and you will read what I am ranting and pissed off about!!!!

Good seeing you around by the way!!!!!!

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
Oh for the love of god - I just went back a page and read that awful thread that Superhero put up. :rolleyes:

Rather than bump that thread up I'll post my disgust in here - seeing as its already at the top.

What can I say - it hurts to read such utter stupidity.

The entire post was appalling ridiculous, and it kills me to know that people with that much anger and hatred, exist.

*cough*

I'm done now.

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
And if you would of read the post right,Jakeev,you would of seen that she was the 2nd player with the most fans...
1.Martina
2.JENNIFER
3.Monica
*sighs at stupidity*:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Hey Becca good to see ya again from the old WTA board..Yes, you are right there are some people who are very "strange" on this board, with unusual hatred and anger for players they probably never have met or don't even know. YES, Jennifer has alot of support. All her matches even when she has an outburst, she STILL has the crowd behind her! YOU GO GURL!!
So,,,hmmmmm I guess she does have alot of fans..

Jennifer we love you! Make it four in MAY!!!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts