Tennis Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say i hope that you dont take to much notice of all the bushing that kim is getting at the mo. I think Kim is a great tennis player. And she will win many slams in the years to come.
IMO in the long run she will be a better tennis player then Justine as i think she hits the ball better then her. And moves better then her.

So just let everyone get there kicks in now, cos in the long run it will be you guys who have the last laugh :lol: :lol:

Reactions: SJW

· Banned
27,238 Posts
my sentiment exactly :worship:

Kim is getting bashed cos she's doing well. and those who are doing the bashing are only envious. :) shes only just 20.....she's no where near a "has been". i hold no doubt that Kim will win slams, and she will start real soon.

so just enjoy being a fan of the #1 player in the world (and because she is it she DESERVES it)

· Registered
13,770 Posts
amen :worship:

kim's year has been great
yes she didn't win a major but she's played very well and she's still only 20 :)

· Registered
677 Posts
don't worry...we r not...worried...
kim is 20,this year she's become n.1 and did 2 finals in slam and won a master.justine at 20 had dne just a final.
anyway i think kim has chances or in melbourne or in paris,'cos i tnk london and ny r williams's properties.australia 'cos williams r not ready yet,paris 'cos the clay is not their surface...so i hope.the fact is that kim is a winner,she faces tennis in a serene way and that's her strong side.
so i'm quiet.as she always says,a tennis match is just a game,why to worry???

· Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Thanks folks. I think people who focus on Kim's disppointments this year (and sure there have been a couple) are missing that most top players the same age had their "disappointments" in quarter finals or similar, rather than in finals or semis against older players who rank amiong the best of all time. I think Kim has plenty of wins ahead of her.

· Registered
7,624 Posts
Thanks, yes. Kim's future is very bright, and though I am disappointed in her for letting Justine surpass her in the short run, I believe she will eventually control that rivalry again, and perhaps even all her rivalries.

· Registered
6,631 Posts
SJW said:
my sentiment exactly :worship:

Kim is getting bashed cos she's doing well. and those who are doing the bashing are only envious. :) shes only just 20.....she's no where near a "has been". i hold no doubt that Kim will win slams, and she will start real soon.

so just enjoy being a fan of the #1 player in the world (and because she is it she DESERVES it)
sounds like a weird statement to me, justine isn't doing well? i think the point of the bashing is. kim even when justine didn't have the usopen under her belt, was doing just as good as kim, and justine wasn't getting any recognition. and i can take it one step further, and say justine was doing better than kim. she was beating kim, and she has two wins over serena this year. but everyone was talking about kim. now you have justine in the mix, with more titles than kim, better wins than kim, etc. and she doesn't even get considered number 1? that is why and where all the bashing is coming from :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.