Tennis Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whether you like it or not, you can't persua another person to like your "favorite" (which is clearly Jennifer Capriati). Williams, Hingis, Davenport,and Seles have people dislikeing them, which is part of life. Like you said Venus arguing a bad line call in '98 WImbledon, Hingis act in '99 French, those are some of the RARE times you will see these players do that. As for Capriati if you look at her matches she argues quite frequently, not all of them are line calls!!! To me as a Williams fan, I liked Capriati when she won her 2 slams, when she did start to win she started acting like she is all that like no one can beat her.

THIS GOES OUT TO ALL OF US. I HOPE WE CANNOT CRITISIZE RICHARD WILLIAMS. HE HAS DONE NOTHING "ridiculas" LATELY.

[ November 03, 2001: Message edited by: VtennisA ]</p>

·
Registered
293 Posts
do not get me started everyone loved Jen when she won the Australian. I am pointing out all players and people have faults but everyone seems to be ganging up on Jen for what? Arguing calls who cares? Sanchez argues we don't see her alot but she does who cares? Jen didn't kill anybody but everyone in here loves to crucify her. I think you guys would love to see her fail again so you will be able to crucify her more. <br />Leave her alone she's not perfect and neither are you!

·
Registered
910 Posts
jrj - You are a Jenn fundamentalist.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts