Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could not fall in asleep last night , English is pretty difficult for me express my feeling to all of you guy . But do i need to express all ? you could underatand that ..right ? I was seem in shock , last nigh . But i am now feeling better ,now and looking forward to next tournament . If Hingis still plays with this attidute in next tournament . Iam guaranteed with all of you guy that she should win too many titles in this year . To me , i never give up at Hingis . Because i love her with all my heart ...please calm down ! look forward to next tournament .

This is the time for us express all feeling together . I love Hingis , and i love all of you guy ,also !

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I must admit that , iam not lucky person so I would not watch Hingis' live match on TV in next tournament . It maybe will bring luckier to Hingis

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
Let's stay positive Adison!!!!!:angel: :bounce: :kiss:

let's gooooooooo!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
Lets just look at the positive and not the missed opportunity ...;)

Martina has been the form plyer of January capturing 3 titles(one singles) and making the final of a gran slam , VERY narrowly losing..

If Martina keeps playing such uninhibited tennis that got her through to the finals at Aus Open.....im definately sure there'll be another slam in her trophy cabinet this year!

GOO MARTI!!!:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts