At first I thought you posted the OOP :scratch:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Re: Tipping #202 | Montreal | Scores #305

How is it obvious?

Posting Li - Kvitova is like posting Li vs. Kvitova

At first I thought you posted the OOP :scratch:
Well, seeing I posted my tipping picks at pretty much a similar time every day for this tournament shows I wasn't posting the OOP. Also, I've never posted the OOP before because I assume that is someone else that does that.

Also, I have yet to miss a day of any of these tipping games and never posted again. Sorry for the confusion but it's still pretty clear, in my opinion, that those were my tipping picks.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts

Well, seeing I posted my tipping picks at pretty much a similar time every day for this tournament shows I wasn't posting the OOP. Also, I've never posted the OOP before because I assume that is someone else that does that.

Also, I have yet to miss a day of any of these tipping games and never posted again. Sorry for the confusion but it's still pretty clear, in my opinion, that those were my tipping picks.
Sorry guy, but Li-Bartoli is diferrent of Li def. Bartoli...

·
Registered
18,524 Posts

Sorry guy, but Li-Bartoli is diferrent of Li def. Bartoli...
Yup, we had a similar situation in doubles where someone posted X vs. Y as a tipp. Of course, I could guess what the person meant, but it's open to debate so such picks can't count.

Oh and, of course, thanks to our manager for the week and congrats to the winner!

·
Registered
25,884 Posts

Think I managed top-12...

·
Registered
595 Posts

Yup, we had a similar situation in doubles where someone posted X vs. Y as a tipp. Of course, I could guess what the person meant, but it's open to debate so such picks can't count.

Oh and, of course, thanks to our manager for the week and congrats to the winner!
No shit. I didn't post A vs B though. Stupid fucking decision

·
잊지마
23,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #350

And you never posted your picks in that format...

·
Registered
25,884 Posts

^ well except for the final scores... ;)

·
잊지마
23,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #353

I'll post them when I'm home :wavey:

30-60 minutes

·
잊지마
23,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #354
Re: Tipping #202 | Montreal

STANDINGS

·
잊지마
23,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #355

·
잊지마
23,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #357
You posted 5 names for 2 matches.

It's ridiculous to even discuss this.

·
Registered
595 Posts
You posted 5 names for 2 matches.

It's ridiculous to even discuss this.
Again, do you honestly believe those weren't my picks? Why the fuck would I be trying to trick the system on those 2 fucking matches of all things? Honestly?

I said, keep the 10 fucking points. Just trying to figure out if you have any common sense or if you really think I was trying to cheat here.

341 - 358 of 358 Posts