5th place. :woohoo:

·
Registered
29,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #423

·
잊지마
23,550 Posts
I still wonder why I calculated your points after receiving bad rep from you ...
I should probably check my scores in your tournaments from now on. :help:

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
9th, it's like the worst rank ever :hysteric:

Thanks for managing Beesley :)

·
Registered
25,232 Posts
Thanks Beesley for running such a closely contested event :yeah:
I can't believe I won it :D

Thanks to everyone who gave me congrats :yeah: it could of been anyone's since it was so close.

·
Registered
903 Posts
8th

Nice result!

Thanks for managing Beesley!

Congrats Ben.

·
Registered
18,531 Posts
Hey everyone, weekly rankings have just been updated, check them up HERE.

Thanks to Beesley of course and congrats to Ben. for winning such a big title in only his 3rd event! This'll get you a really nice jump up the rankings:)

Although most of the big points this time went to lower ranked players, some of the higher ranked ones, like a runner-up Djezonfly (3rd time that he's a runner-up this year and fourth time that he's among the top2!) and Drake1980 who managed to reach bonus points and defend almost all the points from Rome 2010, also did good. Well done both of you!

Also congrats to legionmx for reaching his 2nd set of bonus points in just three tournaments played, as well as to Ianto_Jones for reaching his first top4 and second top8 position of the season;)

KeisukeHonda continues a great run and finishes inside the bonus points for the third consecutive time, while one of this week's rookies, ESimp, gets a nice start in his very first tipping tournament. JJBJ gets to bonus points in his second tournament as well - :worship: to all!

Thanks for playing (although I had a pretty terrible week this time:lol:) and see you in Rome:wavey:

421 - 429 of 429 Posts