Tennis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Plainclothes Division
5,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone happen to catch that bit of unintentional humor near the end of today's telecast? Mary Joe had gone down courtside to interview Kim, who was in the camera shot packing up, while Pam was talking about Kim reaching #1, etc. Then Pam turned things over to Mary Joe by saying (I forget the exact words now) something on the order of "How about that, Mary Joe?" or "What do you think of that, Mary Joe?", just as Kim was bending over and giving us a good look at her rump. It seemed like Pam was asking Mary Joe's opinion of Kim's caboose.

I didn't know that was now a part of tennis telecasts; the post-match assessment of the victor's hindquarters. If so, they should hire an expert connASSeur like myself. :)

·
Banned
947 Posts
Brian Stewart said:
Did anyone happen to catch that bit of unintentional humor near the end of today's telecast? Mary Joe had gone down courtside to interview Kim, who was in the camera shot packing up, while Pam was talking about Kim reaching #1, etc. Then Pam turned things over to Mary Joe by saying (I forget the exact words now) something on the order of "How about that, Mary Joe?" or "What do you think of that, Mary Joe?", just as Kim was bending over and giving us a good look at her rump. It seemed like Pam was asking Mary Joe's opinion of Kim's caboose.

I didn't know that was now a part of tennis telecasts; the post-match assessment of the victor's hindquarters. If so, they should hire an expert connASSeur like myself. :)
ahem naughty boy! ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.