Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3894 Posts

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Timea is a very talented 14 year-old Swiss. You can see a thread that was posted about her on GM http://wtaworld.com/showthread.php?=82153

She's playing in the qualifying of a 10K in London this week. Good Luck!!!

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Timea withdrew due to playing so much last week.

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
?????????

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Try not to take to much interest in what Azza says, I got over trying to comprehend preteens along time ago.

Timea Bacinzky is a young swiss player, and Have seen her play in u15 tournaments in Zurich, and Bern. They are a apparent Jewish family. She has a good all round game, good serve, Very Good Forehand and back hand good aswell. Good all round power game. She does show a good net game aswell. Inconsistency is probably her letdown, but when you have 14 year old girls, I geuss thats something within their game, shell learn to harness it eventually.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
timea is a very promising player looking at some of the things she has done so far.

·
Registered
17,733 Posts
Watching her play I think she is like Martina, in a lot of ways, but with more power. She has worked with Molitor apparently also. She does all those sneeky things in the warm up Martina does as well LOL

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
dava_russianrule said:
Watching her play I think she is like Martina, in a lot of ways, but with more power. She has worked with Molitor apparently also. She does all those sneeky things in the warm up Martina does as well LOL
She still is.

·
Registered
17,733 Posts
Oh very good.

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Melanie is her fulltime coach now?

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
I could ring Heinz and ask, (BigWig at Swiss Tennis Foundation)
I have no idea if it's full time, maybe its only part-time coaching or something. I will ring though.

·
Registered
17,733 Posts
Her Dad is her full time coach.

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Igor Bacsinsky (Father) is her full time coach, though has had coaching by Melanie Molitor.

2003 # 4 ETA G14
2003 # 27 ITF G18 Dbles
2003 # 36 ITF G18 Sgles
2002 # 60 ITF Sgles
2002 # 3 ETA 14U

All Photos from juniortennis(dot)com
photos produced by Barbara Carr

Attachments

·
Registered
17,733 Posts
Look shes good, and that thread was started by me, just saying how good she was ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
I met Timea Baczinsky's mother at a tournament last year, she is a very nice lady. It seems that Timea's parents have a healthy and positive attitude regarrding their daughter's tennis. Both of Timea's parents were born in Hungary. As I remember they live in Geneva now.

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Hasn't she won a tournament just lately??

Hmm there was a pretty interresting story about her in the swiss tennis mag smash - when I have time I'll translate it for you

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
She won 6-4 6-7 6-3 over Chladkova!!!! Amazing win

1 - 20 of 3894 Posts