Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Err... well he was world number one, is a grand slam winner, and probably will win RG, cos I can only see JCF stopping him.

I dont think this is a call to retire, but a slap in the face to wake up!!

Reactions: Equinox

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
yes he won rome last year and he is in the best form of his career. i saw the first set of his match and ferrer was basically no where to be seen so i wonder how he got back in the match.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
dava_russianrule, how do you think moya, coria and roddick will go at RG?

·
Registered
48,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gowza said:
yes he won rome last year and he is in the best form of his career. i saw the first set of his match and ferrer was basically no where to be seen so i wonder how he got back in the match.
So, do you reckon he got choked?

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
OK maybe Moya as well but... I just think Agassi is the man of the momment, as Hewitt is being petchalent, Safin is as schitzo as usual. Roddick is overated, sorry hes good but he has a long way to go if hes gonna be the next Pete, Andre or whoever.

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
Buitenzorg said:
So, do you reckon he got choked?
I reckon he lost a match. Christ. So now he's 22-2. DAMN! TIME FOR RETIREMENT.

Anyway, everybody knew he'd lose early in rome. Hopefully this will inspire him to take a WC into Hamburg.

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
Ah yes - he lost 0-6 7-6 6-4 to an unknown clay lover, so he's officially terrible :rolleyes:

Oh no! Angelique can't win a match anymore - she should retire :rolleyes:

Reactions: Crazy Canuck

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
King Lindsay said:
I reckon he lost a match. Christ. So now he's 22-2. DAMN! TIME FOR RETIREMENT.

Anyway, everybody knew he'd lose early in rome. Hopefully this will inspire him to take a WC into Hamburg.
Amen!

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
I know you didnt ask me but oh well

Moya- SF or F depending on draw
Coria- He'll Do Well, Depending On Draw
Roddick- He's so overated its ludicrous
He STILL hasnt won anything bigger than a small US tournament. JCF, Safin, Federer are all MUCH better than him and only a year or two older. He'll lose before the QF trust me

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
dava_russianrule, i wasn't getting defensive or trying to say these guys will step up i just wanted to know how well yoou thought they could do. i agree with what you say about roddick and moya and the others but how far do you think coria can go? i know he'[s not the best but he did well in monte carlo so i'm interested to see how well he can do at RG.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
mmcdonald, thanx for your input. i pretty much agree with you but i'm not sure about moya i think he'll do well but i don't know how well.

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
This is one of the stupidest posts I have ever read :rolleyes:. While we are at it, Serena should also retire, she lost a match against Justine. God forbid Andre losing a match :eek::rolleyes:

Reactions: Buitenzorg

·
Registered
48,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mikey said:
Ah yes - he lost 0-6 7-6 6-4 to an unknown clay lover, so he's officially terrible :rolleyes:

Oh no! Angelique can't win a match anymore - she should retire :rolleyes:
Or perhaps time for Pistolesi to have a baby :p or she is willing to take a risk and lose 1st Round of Wimbledon 03 (if she play againts Angelique :eek: )

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
That was funny :rolleyes:

I was being annoying on purpose because I agree exactly with what Chris said.

Just because he lost a match doesn't make him bad, but if you're going my losses, then by your standards, Angelique should also retire.

Reactions: Ryan

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Gowza said:
dava_russianrule, i wasn't getting defensive or trying to say these guys will step up i just wanted to know how well yoou thought they could do. i agree with what you say about roddick and moya and the others but how far do you think coria can go? i know he'[s not the best but he did well in monte carlo so i'm interested to see how well he can do at RG.
Oh sorry!!

I have not seen Coria play so I can not really comment on him as a player, however he made a masters final, so he must be good! I guess he will make the R32, maybe further if the draw is good.

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
Buitenzorg said:
Or perhaps time for Pistolesi to have a baby :p or she is willing to take a risk and lose 1st Round of Wimbledon 03 (if she play againts Angelique :eek: )

Wow, last time I checked Anna is in top 20 and would probably still beat Ange-craptacular-lique if she was on her delivery table. Maybe you shouldn't insult players like Agassi and Smashnova, both of whom are a million times better then Widjaja could EVER hope of being.

*waits for a retarded half-english/half-gibberish answer*

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
lol @ Ryan. Watch out, he might negatively rep u :eek:

·
Registered
48,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ryan ;)

Being 15 y.o, actually you are older that I thought!

Just wondering how good is your english @ school?

1 - 20 of 79 Posts