Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you could have ShotSpot finally erase any doubts in your mind about a line call, which ones would you choose? I think I could finally let these matches go if I could get ShotSpot to confirm my undying anger or clear my conscious...lol.

1. Third matchpoint 1988 Wimbledon semi-final Evert v. Navratilova. Ball clearly on the line. :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. First set tie-breaker set point 1995 US Open Seles v. Graf.

3. 1999 French Open Hingis v. Graf. At least get the right mark linesperson! :rolleyes:

4. 1990 Quarterfinal Wimbledon Seles v. Garrison. Iffy call at best dooms Seles! :sad:

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
1) Well the infamous Serena call

2) Masha vs. Henin AO 2006 SF. soooo many shitty calls.

·
Registered
11,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

2) Masha vs. Henin AO 2006 SF. soooo many shitty calls.
The Henin/Clijsters Australian Final was a bunch of bad lines calls, too! Thanks for crappy over-rules, Sandra de Jenkin! :mad:

·
Registered
210 Posts
wow...you guys really must hold a grudge to remember bad line calls like that! I can't even remember what I had for dinner earlier this evening.

·
Registered
25,009 Posts
The Henin/Clijsters Australian Final was a bunch of bad lines calls, too! Thanks for crappy over-rules, Sandra de Jenkin! :mad:
I was about to say that one. Some of those calls were atrocious and at critical junctures in the match. I didn't really care who won, but it was a shame to have the line calls play such a large role in a Grand Slam final.

·
Registered
9,347 Posts
Aussie Open Q/F 2005: Davenport def Molik

It was near the end of the third set, like 7-7 and Molik serving at AD-40... she served an ace, but it was called out and then she lost that game and the match. (I think they had hawk eye just for T.V viewers then so it showed it in)

·
Registered
14,232 Posts
We don't need shot spot for that :lol: Perhaps it would be useful just to see by how many centimeters the ball was actually in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts