Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you want that i change the name of the thread because you find it not funny, too vulgar,... tell me :D

Good Luck Lucie, it's time for you to make the upset :banana:

·
Registered
12,791 Posts
Re: The time for Lucie to kick some burn asses - The Aussie Open cheering thread

I hope you can be the good luck thread opener Laura, and Lucie can finally have a big breakthrough win over a top player. I know she can do it!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: The time for Lucie to kick some burn asses - The Aussie Open cheering thread

I hope yes :D
Let's go girl!!! Coach Laura is going to push you :rocker:

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

It's pretty cool to see that a lot of people believe that Lucie is going to beat Venus :D
Gooo Lucka, you can do it!

·
Registered
3,128 Posts

LET'S GO LUCIE!!!!! She plays Tuesday.

I may be mistaken but I don't think that's the expression, Laura. :p I've always heard "Time to kick some ass." It doesn't matter. This thread will bring Lucie luck hopefully!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Well you're surely right because english is your language not mind :lol:, just tell me what it should be with the entire title please :D

·
Registered
12,791 Posts

Doubles draw is out, and Lucie will be playing with Wozniak. First round against Baltacha/Dekmeijere is winnable, 2nd round against A.Radwanska/Kirilenko or Cirstea/Pavlyuchenkova is tougher, but not a bad draw to maybe make 3rd round.

·
Registered
12,791 Posts
So, Lucie vs Venus will be 4th on Hisense Arena...first is Verdasco, then Jankovic, then Tsonga, so it could take a loooong time :eek: at least we know she will play anyway, since it has a roof. Bring it now, Venus :armed: Lucie is waiting.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Yah, will be a long time. I'm thinking sometime around 2 am over here on the east coast.

I hope Lucie can pull it off. The one thing going for her is the lack of a preperation tourney for Venus. We all saw what happened to Sharapova yesterday. Hopefully, Safarova goes for broke but please dont turn into an error machine. :/

·
Registered
14,471 Posts
She basically has to break here, or the momentum will be heavily in Venus' favour. (Long Venus service game to start the second set)

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lucie is wearing a very nice outfit but she plays bad :(
Boring match for the moment

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Saved break points! Gooo Lucie keep fighting :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts