Tennis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tiffany is entered in the qualifying for the Peach Tree Georgia the week of Sept. 8. I was just wondering if she is planning on going to a 10k or anything anywhere before then. I wish she would do well...I have seen her play before and she has a lot of potential. She tends to play well against players who are better than her but she usually looses to lower ranked players. I hope she can do well and wish her the best in Peach Tree and Columbus:)

·
SMUstang,
8,430 Posts
Go Tiffany!

I saw her in Frisco last year and Louisville this year. Lots of potential.. if she could get more consistent she'd be ok. Kind of ate breakfast at the hotel in Louisville w/ her (ok so a couple tables away)

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I saw her play she split with Harkleroad (a good result even though Ashley was ranked 200 and something). Does anyone know what her highest ranking was? She got to around 216 this year but that it the highest I have ever seen her. Also she is 23 and has only been on tour since 2001 so she must have played at college. I just hope she can get into the top 150:) I'd love to see her play some in tour events, even if it is qualies. How far do you think she could fo Lee-Waters' Boy?

·
SMUstang,
8,430 Posts
well right now she kind of blends w/ the washingtons, cargills, etc who are all around 100. shes not quite at their level but i can see where if she doesn't do much to her game she can reach taht level. shes capable of higher, top 70 or so if she'd bulk up or really just get more consistent. i saw her play in louisville shed play great pts and turn around and make a silly error..she does need to get stronger imo

·
SMUstang,
8,430 Posts
do u have msn or aol or yahoo?

·
SMUstang,
8,430 Posts
yes if u want send me a private message w/ ur name. i cant send u one for some reason

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.