Tennis Forum banner

101 - 120 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Justine Henin-Hardenne is in both finals

Justine Henin-Hardenne has been playing amazingly well this week and advanced to the final both in singles and doubles.
In singles, she defeated Venus Williams 6/3 6/7 (12) 7/5. It was a real battle and Justine proved that she deserves to fight for the number one in the rankings. In the final, Henin-Hardenne will battle with Venus' little sister, Serena Williams, to try to get the title.
In doubles, Justine and her partner Maria Sharapova played a consistant game and defeated Demetieva/Rubin team with an easy 6/3 6/2. In the final, they'll meet Graf/Maleeva.
Here is a picture of Justine Henin-Hardenne in her match against Venus:

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
SERENA WILLIAMS DEFEATS MALEEVA 6-4 7-5!

Serena seen sitting after match to think about the final against Justine Henin

Serena just kept on hitting winner after winner

Williams  Maleeva
Winners 34 22
Errors 20 12
Aces 10 6
Double Faluts 4 3
Fastest Serve 125mph 105mph
Average Serve
109 mph 99mph

Serena: I am so happy that I will be playing in a final

Serena: It's been a while since I have been back into winning from

First Set: Williams kept it cool and just played her game of tennis. A few errors her or there but she hung on 6-4

Second Set: Not a smart game going on for Serena but her aces and winners crept up along with errors but she came up with the big ace and won 7-5 in the second

Serena: Now I'm ready and rejuvenated and really excited. Obviously, the Australian Open is a goal for me.

Serena:I haven't begun to play my best. I bet Justine is happy to hear that

Serena: Don't worry I will be ready

·
Registered
26,220 Posts
Results Mr.Selking?

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Sorry my mom took the internet away from me. Result tonight. Should be around 9 or ten oclock my time. so in like 10 hours

·
Registered
26,220 Posts
Ok cool

Just post the doubles result up first please!!!

Im about to go to sleep! (its 3:10am over here)

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #107 (Edited)
Henin-Hardenne/Sharapova def Graf/Maleeva
6-1, 7-5

Great and easy win for the team of Justine and Maria. Maria and Justine were both on fire and it showed as they showed up to play and Graf and Maleeva didn't. Maria should win next weeks tournament because she has just played amazing since her loss to Venus in the quarters. Justine showed why she will be in the singles final later, because she just never missed. GOod luck to Justine in the final and Maria next week. Better luck next time to Graf and Maleeva.​

101 - 120 of 125 Posts