81 - 100 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Court One
Venus/Serena----------------2 4
Henin-Hardenne/Sharapova-6 6

Great win for Maria and Justine. Serena and Venus, your points diodn't mesh well. Too many 0's

·
Banned
7,113 Posts
Yey!!!

Venus beats top seed!!! ...in straight sets!!!

article to come..>>!!!

·
Banned
4,117 Posts
Oh depression :sad: I lost to Serena :mad:

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Justine Henin-Hardenne wins both in singles and doubles

Justine Henin-Hardenne advanced yesterday to the semifinals both in singles and doubles. In singles, Justine, the #4 seed, defeated Paola Suarez 6/2 6/2. It was an easy match, and Henin-Hardenne played lovely and proved how good she is. In the semi, she'll face Venus Williams, a dangerous opponent, who upseted the #1 seed, Maria Sharapova, in the previous round. Justine will have to play her best tennis to advance to the final.
In doubles, Justine Henin-Hardenne and her partner, Maria Sharapova, defeated in the first round the William's sisters, Serena and Venus 6/2 6/4. In the semis, they'll face the #2 seed team, Elena Dementieva and Chanda Rubin.
"I've been playing very well this week, advancing to the semifinals. I hope to get to the finals both in doubles and singles. I know it will be though, but I'm ready and confident that I will win.", said Justine.
Here is a picture of her during her match against Suarez:

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
The women's final four is set!
Serena Williams was dominant in a 6-2, 6-3 defeat of Chanda Rubin.

Serena: It's about time someone needs to step up and win

Serena: I feel good adout the win and I'm ready for malveea

Serena smacks a backhand down the line on match point

Rubin never stayed positive

·
Registered
26,220 Posts
Sharapova had a pregnancy scare before the match!!!! :sad:

However, guys it was only a scare. Tests came back negative and I'm now ready to fuck more guys. So send me ur applications and I'll get back to you. Oh hell, forget the applications, they take too much time. Just form a queue outside my hotel room! :D

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
honey_b_fly_15 said:
Sharapova had a pregnancy scare before the match!!!! :sad:

However, guys it was only a scare. Tests came back negative and I'm now ready to fuck more guys. So send me ur applications and I'll get back to you. Oh hell, forget the applications, they take too much time. Just form a queue outside my hotel room! :D

you can still win in doubles

·
Registered
26,220 Posts
selking said:
you can still win in doubles
Your point being, I can still fuck and play tennis can't I?
Or are you jealous. If you want, you can hit this ass too! :devil:

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Venus Williams VS Justine Henin-Hardenne

I think that this one is going to be all Venus. Venus took out powerhouse Maria Sharapova in the quarters and I don't think her run will end here. Justine is an amazing player but I don't think she will have enought to take out the big serving american.

Serena Williams VS Maggie Maleeva

I said befor ethat i think this is gonna be Maggies tournament, but after the way Serena played yester, i changed my mind. Serena is the clear favorite to win this tournament after taking out Number three seed and close friend Chanda Rubin. UIf she is on or even a litle below her level she should win this matcha nd then go on to play big sis.

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #95

Justine Henin-Hardenne def Venus Williams

6-3 6-7(12) 7-5
What an amazing match this was, Justine and Venus just kept breaking eachother and then it would change, tey would keep holding serve. Justine hit amazing one handed backhands while Venus hit her usual huge serves. The second set tie breaker was the best tennis that the toure has seen so far. Every game went to duece and both players played at their peak. Venus ended up winning it afetr holding serve and then hitting a cross court forehand to win the point and the set after a heated 45 hits point. Good luck to Justine in the final, you proved me wrong.

Serena Williams def Maggie Maleeva

6-4, 7-5
Good solid win for Serena today. It really surprises me how well Serena has done this tournament. her points were not amazing but her strengths keep getting pulled. She continually won on serve and her groundstrokes and just contolled the games. Maggie didn't roll over but she just didn't have enough today as Serena was just too good. Good luck in the final

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #96

Henin-Hardenne/Sharapova def Dementieva/Rubin

6-2 6-3
Maria, you proved that you are the best today. you palyed absolutly amazing in this match. Henin-Hardenne was no scrub though. Both players played amazing tennis against a very difificult doubles team. Dementieva needs to change her points because they really brought the team down today. Chanda played well but one person can not win the whole thing, it takes a team.

Graf/Maleeva def Ivanovic/Clijsters

6-1, 4-6, 6-4

Clijesters need to change things up. She was the reason why the team lost today. Kim just didn't have the shots today as she hit tons of unforced errors. Graf played well and Maggie recovered well after a dissapointing loss to Serena Williams in the semifinals of the single tournament. Good luck to Graf and Maleeva in the final.

·
Banned
7,113 Posts
Congrats Justine....(i think its time for me to change points.....watch out nxt week y'all!!)

..Go Serena in Final!!

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Sorry Rubin. I should have changed my points i just got lazy and didn't do it.

·
Registered
26,220 Posts
Selking, I haven't seen the user "YEAH" in a long tim. Do you think he/she has been banned because all Yeah's posts seem to have disappeared.

Anyways, Maria and Justine should win the title :D (but I have a strange feeling Justine will overtake me as number 1 in the rankings :( )

·
Banned
4,117 Posts
Oneofakind0490 said:
Sorry Rubin. I should have changed my points i just got lazy and didn't do it.
Don't worry! Lets give it another try next week if you wish?

81 - 100 of 125 Posts