23. Arruabarrena (#91)
24. Vekic - as SE spot was not used

·
Milk and honey
3,866 Posts

·
Registered
15,968 Posts
Why is Peng wasting her SR, pretty sure she could get WC.
There is only 1 year to use the SR and I think it's expiring in February or March? There aren't many tournaments left for her to enter.

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
How many times left can she use her SR?
This is the last one. Used in IW, Miami, Nottingham, Birmingham, Wimbledon, Rio Olympics and USO.

I guess she just realized that she has one left... and obviously she already got WCs for other Chinese tournaments + won't play Luxembourg/Moscow. Probably she is not planning to play Hua Hin as well coz that is the only week that she might need her PR to enter tournaments. She could play the 100K Shenzhen on the week of 125K Taipei (and perhaps her ranking would be high enough to enter 125K MD given last year's cut-off :lol:)

·
Premium Member
105,029 Posts
This is the last one. Used in IW, Miami, Nottingham, Birmingham, Wimbledon, Rio Olympics and USO.

I guess she just realized that she has one left... and obviously she already got WCs for other Chinese tournaments + won't play Luxembourg/Moscow. Probably she is not planning to play Hua Hin as well coz that is the only week that she might need her PR to enter tournaments. She could play the 100K Shenzhen on the week of 125K Taipei (and perhaps her ranking would be high enough to enter 125K MD given last year's cut-off :lol:)
ah surprised she didn't use it in P470 Tokyo or any US HC tournaments like Canada/Cincy :unsure:

·
Registered
7,870 Posts
WTF are Radwanska and Kuznetsova doing here :eek: fucking vultures :no:
Aga is def. champ. :angel: :p
but I hope that she will skip this shitty tournament if she will reach QF @Beijing...

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
Aga is def. champ. :angel: :p
but I hope that she will skip this shitty tournament if she will reach QF @Beijing...
Don't you want her to replicate her 2015 season? :eek:h:

but it would be hilarious if she plays this, doesn't tank and meets Kuznetsova in the final (and hence allowing Sveta to qualify for Singapore?) :hysteric:

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
When will qualies start?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts