Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Thanks Adji, :worship:

It was raining for 4 days in USO this year, I don't like the rain like that. :mad: You know Paradorn vs Hewitt match was starting on Monday and it finished on Thursday because of rain. We had to wait and wait (did not sleep) for 4 days. :mad:

Hope the rain in Bali will stop soon. :wavey:

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Tammy 5-4.
I think Tammy just got broken.
C'mon Tammy, break her back to win the 1st set.

Vento 5-1

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Tammy !!!
The rain may come again, please don't go to picnic in 2nd set. Finish it out in 2.

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Shine On Silver Moon said:
Info from Setio - Tammy has to work hard to earn point by point since Jie put such a fierce fight! :devil: What a duel btw number 1 in the land of King and I and numero uno in the land of Great Wall! ;)
Thanks Adji, :worship:

Tammy used to tell me that all Chinese players are very dangerous. It isn't mean that they have more potential than Tammy but just because I(Tammy) don't know their style of play before. Tammy said the veteran players don't know their style of play because Chineses players don't play much oversea tournament.

Don't give up Tammy. More focus. :kiss:

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Steveg said:
Jiro,

The Chinese players have participated to 19 tournaments this year including :

- 6 WTA
- 1 Grand Slam

Tammy had besides the opportunity to see them play in Tokyo during the Fed Cup :) .
Sorry :sad: Stephane
Tammy told me on February this year.
Anyway, focus on the match and good luck to both girl.

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Well done Tammy. :kiss:

Better luck next time Jie. I hope to watch you play in Pattaya this year.

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Tammy def Zheng 64 63!!! Yay, Tammy! ;)

Zheng, better next time - must be nice to return home soon! Good fight! :cool:
Adji, :worship:
The scoreboard was frozen for long time and I called to the site when Tammy was down 0-2 in 2nd set. They told me that Tammy was leading 4-2. I think they forgot to update the score because the score was changed after I hang off the phone.

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Congrats, G - what a breakthrough finally after all these months mostly 2nd round or even not into MD - only once 3rd round in Indian Wells - yay, welcome to QF and Saori Obata is a tough one for you! She has improved so much! Watch out!!! :bounce: :fiery: ;)

All the best in dubs next against hot Korean pair! :devil:
Well done Angie :bounce:
I think Angie will be reaching SF.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.