Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 778 Posts

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
yeah tv doesn't start in the us for another about hour and 40 minutes. they will be showing Sveta vs. Maria.

·
Registered
19,426 Posts
03:28 The lights go down on the vast Staples Center arena homes to basketball's Los Angeles Lakers... a singer strikes up the Star Spangled Banner, which can mean only one thing, the players are on their way to the court...

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,732 Posts
LOL. I'll be able to watch some the Kuznetsova/Sharapova match, but depending on when it ends, I am gonna get roughly five hours of sleep before I have to get up for school tomorrow morning. I don't remember it being this late last year. TV coverage starts at 11:00 P.M. my time, and I have to get up at 5:30.

·
Registered
19,426 Posts
03:31
</IMG> The pair begin their five-minute warm-up... Zvonareva lost in stragith sets to Russian compatriot Svetlana Kuznetsova on Wednesday... Zvonareva has lost all five matches played against Mauresmo. The pair met last week in the Philadelphia final.

03:31 Vera Zvonareva, looking tather nervous, leads out Amelie Mauresmo onto the arena's centre court for the start of day two at the WTA Championships...

1 - 20 of 778 Posts