Tennis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find the thread you just moved from General Discussion to Community Feed back.
Or did you delete it? It was about not being able to Edit posts.

·
Registered
52,981 Posts
Did you mean this Thread?

I agree with everything you wrote. This new forum update is A MESS :help:

They should not have locked it. They simply should have moved the Thread here ...

·
Administrator
12,002 Posts
Did you mean this Thread?

I agree with everything you wrote. This new forum update is A MESS :help:

They should not have locked it. They simply should have moved the Thread here ...
First, you guys have been here long enough to know that it should never be in the GM section. And the feedback thread has been here for quite a long time, even if you don't know it exists, simply ask around. Simply ignoring the rules and expecting people to help then is not helpful. Another reason which I didn't simply move it is because a) the reason above, do a bit of the job of finding out where to post; b) so people can know about the issue. If you still don't think I should not have locked it etc., well we will just have to agree to disagree.

·
Administrator
2,007 Posts
First, you guys have been here long enough to know that it should never be in the GM section. And the feedback thread has been here for quite a long time, even if you don't know it exists, simply ask around. Simply ignoring the rules and expecting people to help then is not helpful. Another reason which I didn't simply move it is because a) the reason above, do a bit of the job of finding out where to post; b) so people can know about the issue. If you still don't think I should not have locked it etc., well we will just have to agree to disagree.
Thanks for doing what you did, otherwise we would not have caught it.

If you need to address anything about the forum, the software, or complaints otherwise, this account, and this forum section are the best place to send it our way. Mostly because we don't have enough hours in the day to follow every discussion from every member otherwise. The feedback thread is usually the first place I check, so keep that in mind to best get a response from me! :)

As for the editing comment. You (by end of day today) will have unlimited editing on a post made within 24 hours, after that window passes you have 1 of 10 total edits you can make. Let me know if I need to clarify this further.

-Gerrit

1 - 4 of 4 Posts