Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone remember this thread for the old board ? ..for those suffering from the boredom that comes along with insomnia.. anyhow i am in one of those extremely bored stages and everyone is sleeping and its so fricken quiet and i can't stand it!...so i decided to re-open the insomnia thread ;) :rolleyes:

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts
Man, do I need it right now...my poor nose is leaking like crazy and I'm just chillin', using up tissues and watching bad movies on the Sci-Fi Channel...I just watched "The Rage: Carrie 2" and now "Idle Hands" is on. :D

·
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol.. i am way beyond that point.. i can't stand to watch television much only tennis and a few decent shows.. and i don't even bother turning the tube on at night due to the endless world of infomercials.... its dead quiet and it sucks... also i managed to post about 20 messages in this night due to my boredom lol.. anyways good to see i am not the only one who can't sleep! :wavey:

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts
Seems like this is one of the few times I actually watch TV. :)

I'm thinking of taking some NyQuil to knock myself out and stop up my drip, but...eh. If it doesn't knock me out, I end up being wired for hours, and then I'll never get to sleep!

·
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
i'm thinking about popping a sleeping pill but.. it sucks to rely on those night after night to get like 3 or 4 hrs of sleep if i am lucky... anyways good luck at trying to fall asleep!

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts
Ohhh, I don't have it that bad. Good luck to YOU, my friend!

I'm often up this late, so it's not really that big of a deal. But it's nice to have a thread in which to bitch about it.

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts
LOL...I'm still up. This movie is pretty crappy, but kinda funny, and has an interesting cast -- Seth Green, Devon Sawa, Jessica Alba :eek: , and Jack Noseworthy :drool:

Jack Noseworthy was a pretty big MTV fixture back when I was 13 or so...ah, memories ;)

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
not a bad idea this thread...

·
Tart with a Heart
15,747 Posts
Put QVC on. That usually does the trick for me. If you haven´t got that, try the herb, valeria...it´s supposed to be really good.

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
<center>Hiya Terry :wavey:

Yeah it IS Sarah McLachlan! Did you know or was it an educated guess? :)

·
Premium Member
21,309 Posts
I kinda new, but didnt want to :eek: myself in case i was wrong ;) hehe

i have heard a few songs, one i like is Adia or something like that?

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
Yup Adia is one her many songs - that one is from her '97 album Surfacing.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
*yawnz* its 2:32 a.m in melbourne! it's warm so i can't sleep! our air conditioner is stuffed till tomorrow! :( so this is the first time in years i have to sleep in a stuffy house! i think melbourne reached 37C! :eek: finally a hot summers day!

i have to start work in 4 and a half hours and i only just finished work 2 hours ago! :(

i'm working such slave-like shifts! :(

·
Supposed Former , Administrator
9,536 Posts
I WANT TO SLEEEEEP !! :D It's even worse cos you are not insomniac but have to get up early for uni! :p hehe

Poe! In bed now! Count sheep! ;)

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
OMG! It's like 2 oclock here and I can't sleep!:(

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
Poe Dahveed and Pea all need a bonk on the head...

1 - 20 of 58 Posts