Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does anyone else have other pictures of Kim doing the straddle. I never heard of the word straddle, but that's what is on her official website (the english version).

·
Registered
247 Posts
I do so much love her flexibility on court. :worship:
and ouch that second split must hurt... :eek:

unfortunately i don't have any pics, but I'd love to see more, too. great idea, btw. :kiss:

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Here are some more!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,942 Posts
bcoene said:
Does anyone else have other pictures of Kim doing the straddle. I never heard of the word straddle, but that's what is on her official website (the english version).
Yeah that's an odd choice of word in my opinion..I would just call it the splits.

Most of the time when I hear the word straddle it isn't particularly innocent :eek:

·
Registered
8,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hawk said:
Yeah that's an odd choice of word in my opinion..I would just call it the splits.

Most of the time when I hear the word straddle it isn't particularly innocent :eek:
I changed it, because splits sounds better, and most people will like it more.

Thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
419 Posts
from today's match

AUGUST 2: Kim Clijsters of Belgium does the splits while lunging to hit a forehand to Lindsay Davenport during the semifinals of the Acura Classic on August 2, 2003 at the La Costa Resort and Spa in Carlsbad, California. Clijsters won the match 6-3, 6-3.

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
tara said:
from today's match

AUGUST 2: Kim Clijsters of Belgium does the splits while lunging to hit a forehand to Lindsay Davenport during the semifinals of the Acura Classic on August 2, 2003 at the La Costa Resort and Spa in Carlsbad, California. Clijsters won the match 6-3, 6-3.
That hurts just looking at it :eek:

Thanks for the pic :kiss: And thanks everybody else for the pics you've posted :kiss: Kim's split really is amazing :worship:

·
Registered
13,089 Posts
tara said:
from today's match

I love Kimmie's little "buik", I find it sexy!

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
Another from vs. Lindsay:

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
French Open 2003:

Australian Open 2003:

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
Some more I had on my computer:

Attachments

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
Hopman Cup 2002

Reactions: ßcoene

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
Some more :bounce:

Attachments

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,324 Posts
WOW :eek: thanks for all those pics Angèle!!!!! :kiss: :worship:

·
Registered
198 Posts
A big thank you to everyone who has posted photos in this thread. You have done a wonderful job!!

For all those people who say that it (the splits) must hurt or looks painful. I'll let you in on a secret. If you did gynmastics or are flexible, it doesn't hurt at all!! Except if you haven't stretched! No need to be frightened when you see it.
I have people gasping when I do the splits on the court - any surfafce, but you don't feel anything pull. It's completly painless!!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts